November 2012 Weddings

4 months

I can't believe we are 4 months away!

I feel like I have so much to do!

How about everyone else?

Re: 4 months

• Woo!!  4 month countdown!!  I'm pretty good on everything...I just have to order my invites and finalize the guest list!!
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Yay 4 mths!  We still have a week and a half to go yet...but I cannot believe it is July 10th already!

For us, probably Thursday after work we are going to pick out tuxes

Invites, gotta put the RSVP's in the envelopes this week and put our address labels on the envelopes.  Worry about stamps in August.

That is all I am doing this month to be honest.  My stagette is in 2 weeks.
    BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker image
    My BFP Chart
    || Ovulation Calendar image #1 BFP May 24/2012 - EDD Jan 21/2013 - M/C May 31/2012 #2 BFP Feb 5/2013 - EDD Oct 16/2013
  • Amy I looked at your bio and you seem very organized!! I think you are in good shape. We have our tasting next week and a meeting with the venue to finalize the menu about 2 weeks later. When the menu has been selected, then I will be ready to order the invitations. We also have our cake tasting booked for August 4th, yum.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I'm 4 months today too! I was feeling behind but my mom wanted to be more involved and just decided to take over the planning of all of the reception stuff. I won't know what's happening until I get there! She's paying AND has geat taste so I feel suprisingly ok with that. 

I still need to finish some DIYs - invitations, bouquets, and programs. We have our menu tasting next week and at some point I need to figure out what I'm doing with this mess I call my hair.
  • Tomorrow is 4 months for us! We're doing very well. Everything is booked, invites are all made and put together, they just need to be addressed. The biggest things we still need to do is find tuxes, book our rehearsal dinner, and schedule my dress fitting. We just have a lot of little things to do like making our table numbers, guest book, etc. Yay! It's getting close!
    imageNovember Board Siggy - The Venue!
    Photobucket
    The Great Hall at Sunriver Resort, Sunriver, Oregon
    243 Invited image
    172 Can't wait image
    71 Are missing out image

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • All of our things are done/booked, etc. 
    I am working on tons of wedding projects and will soon be starting on invitations for the big day!!!
  • So I'm seeing the 10th is a popular day ;D  How many of us are there? :)  

My ticker says 3 months, four weeks and 1 day.. close enough to four months for me! ;)  Feeling a little overwhelmed, we're pretty strapped for cash and there's several more things we need to get taken care of.  I started a DIY centerpiece project but ran out of supplies, but I think I might have found my flower girl's dress :)  Hopefully ;)  Not what I had origionally wanted but I'm getting bit by not jumping on dresses when I see them and then they're gone when I go back to get them ;p Doing a lot of digging online and bookmarking items for possible ordering when we can.  Having a job would help this whole situation in a big fat huge way ;D
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • I feel I'm on top of everything I need to do, but the 2 sets of parents drag their feet on everything. That's the rehearsal dinner, honeymoon, rings, on and on. Our church is flexible, but needs warning on when the rehearsal will be, so we need to make decisions about the date/time/location of the dinner, and out-of-town guests are buying tickets.

And our preferred florist just said "I can't do that" so I have to find another florist. [We asked the florist to arrange for purchase/rental of the vases herself and pass on the costs; nothing crazy like a field of lily-of-the-valley out of season.]

We had one "I'm stressed; we need to look at the whole to-do list" conversation around October. We haven't had that kind of whole-picture conversation since, but we will Saturday!
  • Wel, I still have a ton to do and some big vendors to book but I am feeling good about how things are going.  With the extra money from my pt job, we added a few things to our budget but it feels good to be able to pay down on vendors quicker too.

I still need a caterer and officiant (and a ceremony site). Looking at booking a dj this weekend or sometime next week.  Looking at booking transportation for me and the bm's too. 

But I did pay down on the florist (and finalized some floral details) and photographer.  Fmil bought my bridal jewelry (earrings and necklace... I bought my bracelet).  She also made my daughter's flower girl dress and bought material to make my son's ring bearer outfit.  Plus I finished pretty much all my DIY projects, including making my RD dress.

Going for my final fitting 1st of November, getting the material for the bridesmaids dresses and for the groomsmen vests in October.  So I feel like things are progressing.
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • Almost everything is booked! I just figured out what we're doing for the flowers and already made one bridesmaid bouquet (DIY), I just need to order more flowers for the others and mine!

I'm trying to decide on a bakery if I choose one we're booking it this month if I choose the other they only let you book 4 weeks in advance for whatever reason.

Just need to start addressing invites and getting those ready (we're getting married in Vegas so we want to send them a month earlier than normal to give guests more time to get better deals with hotels in Vegas). FI is getting fitted for his tux this month. I also need to get the rest of the stuff for the centerpieces (more flowers and bowls from Hobby Lobby). I also need to start buying gifts for the bridal party and little things I like to have lol. So far so good though! :)
  • I'm starting to reach the "freaing out" stage. I know that everything is pretty much together, but issues are starting to come up and I'm trying very hard not to panic. Our invits arrived last week though, and they're gorgeous!!
    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
    Visit NewOrleans.Weddings.com

Nov '12 September Siggy - Bridesmaids!
    bridesmaids-2
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Im also starting to reach "freakout" stage. Most BIG stuff is done (we booked our photographer which was our last big check) but there's so much LITTLE stuff. Rings, groomsman tuxes, my MOH needs a dress (I'm letting her pick whatever she wants), oot bags to be done, programs to make, invites need to be assembled (1/2 are in...just waiting for the other 1/2 to ship), guestbook needs to be decided on, we need passports, still need to meet with our cake woman.....I'm starting to feel like it's never ending and I'm getting to the point where I just want it to be OVER lol.
  • Im stressing right now because one of my bridesmaids (my sister) and one of my MOH havent bought their dresses yet. My BMs dress is taking about 4 wks to get in, but the MOH takes about 3 mnths. Serious freak out mode. I still need to get with my ex brother in law about the music for the wedding. This weekend is about getting most of the DIY decorations done that dont need to wait till its cooler outside and getting the invitations all put together. Finally put my foot down and my FH and I went to Zales to get him sized and buy his ring, which takes about 4-6 weeks to arrive.....Sometimes I feel as if Im on top of everything and then the next thing I know I feel as if times running out and Im in the home stretch with nothing down. I guess its all part of being a bride, but I hate feeling as if everything is undone and the clock is ticking down. Surprised
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  •  don't worry ,slowly and slowly ,make a  plan  for u , i think the first  thing is to buy a dress ,   i bought my dress from this website , www.kissdresses.com
    it took me less than  1 month . honestly ,i got a custom dress , pretty beautiful .

•  don't worry ,slowly and slowly ,make a  plan  for u , i think the first  thing is to buy a dress ,   i bought my dress from this website , www.kissdresses.com
    it took me less than  1 month . honestly ,i got a custom dress , pretty beautiful .

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards