April 2012 Weddings
Options

Shutterfly Photobook for MOH-Opinions?

I wanted to make a Shutterfly photobook for my MOH. I thought I'd include pictures of us from 8th grade through college, but I realized if I go ahead and have it ready to give her before the wedding with her other gifts, there obviously won't be any photos of us from the wedding and I think that'd be nice to have some of those pics in the book too. 

So should I wait to give her the book until we get our wedding pics that way I can include shots of her and I in the book? I'm thinking yes, but I wondered what you guys think. 
April Siggy Challenge-Wedding Escape: Reading HG/dreaming about Peeta.... Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker Bio-Updated 4/22**

Re: Shutterfly Photobook for MOH-Opinions?

• Options
    That is a cute idea since you have known each other so long.  Hmm...is there any way that additional pages/photos can be inserted into the book later?  Otherwise maybe give her a really cute IOU in a fancy little envelope with a picture of what you're thinking of and let her know that you've got it all set up but you want to add a couple of wedding pictures before they print it.  My wedding party are getting IOUs for wedding photos as part of their gift LOL.
    Whoever said it was supposed to be happily ever after is a big fat liar.
  • Options

I like the idea of getting her a really nice IOU card explaining the gift.  I was thinking about doing something similiar for my MOH but wasn't sure how that would work.

I think either way it will be uber special to her, wedding photos included or not.  :)  Great idea!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Anniversary
  • Options
    I was just wondering if any of you ladies have ever used shutterfly for photobooks. i just got my B-pics back yesterday and i want to give FI a photobook of them but i dont know if i should use costco or shutterfly.

any other really great places to get a good quality photobook made?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I used Shutterfly for a photobook of our E-pics, and I would highly recommend them. The prices are fair and the formatting and set up is easy to use and figure out. I've also heard good things about mixbook. 
    April Siggy Challenge-Wedding Escape: Reading HG/dreaming about Peeta.... Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker Bio-Updated 4/22**
  • Options
    I have used shutterfly and had a very positive experience.  They have great prices - wait for a coupon too which will entitle you to extra money off and most likely free shipping.  I love this idea of making a book for your MOH.  I may have to go home and look through my pictures!
    wedding countdown
  • Options
    I've never used Shutterfly but we used Mixbook to make our guestbook and it came out really well.
  • Options

I used Shutterfly for our guest book and filled it with engagement pictures and space for people to sign and a few blank pages. It turned out wonderful. (Dont use Snapfish! Ive had bad experiences with them, but i recommend Shutterfly)

Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards