Ohio-Cincinnati

Pre Ceremony Photographs

I am getting married at The Madison in March.  Does anyone have any ideas for indoor wedding pictures in the Covington/Downtown Cincinnati area?

Re: Pre Ceremony Photographs

• Jeff SchaeferJeff Schaefer member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You could do them at the Madison. Ask if the Loft is available.

Other locations are Union Terminal, Dixie Terminal building, Music Hall ($250 donation), Rivercenter Marriot, Carnegie Arts Center Theater Covington (donation), Krohn Conservatory ($150 - by special arrangement).

You could try other theaters and ask what type of donation they would accept.

No matter what place you go, your photographer should get permission first.

Jeff
    http://jeffsphotography.com
  • emmmbeeeemmmbeee member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Are you thinking indoors because of the weather?  March should be pretty warm, I would think.  

But, if you are able to access it on the day of your wedding, look at the old U.S. post office in Covington at 700 Scott street (just a block from the Madison, I think).  It has some really cool architecture inside.

Then there's the Carnegie Visual and Performing Arts Center at 10th and Scott in Covington. They have a beautiful theatre inside.  You can see their website here:

Downtown I would think that the Contemporary Arts Center lobby would be pretty cool.

• edited December 2011
    Thanks for the advice!

I am hoping for warm weather, but I realize there is still a chance that it could be cold.  I want to be prepared!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards