Louisiana-New Orleans

venue

Hi, I was wondering has anyone had a wedding at The Champagne Palace. i would like to know your experience and the quality of service and food. Any info. would help!!!

Re: venue

• In my personal opinion the decor is a little bit gaudy and the food is your average wedding food, but from what I understand the price is very affordable for everything you get but it's been awhile since I've seen their pricing or attended a wedding there.  When one of my friends got married there they threw away the top of her cake on accident which she was pretty upset about but service at the wedding was fine. 
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_louisiana-new-orleans_venue-9?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:84Discussion:b5a8ab07-e572-465d-9100-5c9b70c9ba77Post:4b6ccad5-12c3-4ea3-89bf-0d8f695c6250">Re: venue</a>:
    [QUOTE]In my personal opinion the decor is a little bit gaudy and the food is your average wedding food, but from what I understand the price is very affordable for everything you get but it's been awhile since I've seen their pricing or attended a wedding there.  When one of my friends got married there they threw away the top of her cake on accident which she was pretty upset about but service at the wedding was fine. 
    Posted by mjlav1901[/QUOTE]

Thanks, this helps alot
  • It's very affordable but when we checked it out we thought it was a bit gaudy (as another person said) and dated for the price.
  • We looked at it and we thought the same thing as the above posts. We ended up going with the Balcony. They offered pretty much the same packages and were not gaudy. Plus I heard there food is great and it was a little less expensive.

imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • The Balcony has AMAZING food. I went to a wedding there and had a terrific time.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards