Wedding Woes
Options

Let's brag about our husbands today.

We celebrated yesterday, because we're nonconformist like that, and not only did he take me to see Beauty and the Beast in 3D, he also had the glassblowing art people make a small piece inspired by the story told in our wedding ceremony.

Re: Let's brag about our husbands today.

• Options
    That's really sweet.  DH brought home some chocolate wine for us to try.  He may not make it home tonight.
  • Options
    he is going to be so happy that i am about to brag.

i woke up to find a couple of enormous heart chocolates on the table with a card from mister baby thanking me for being the sweetest mommy.

he also helped me remember to take my medication by showing me how to use my phone alarm. yes, adurr, not only do i not have a smartphone, i also have no idea how useful the settings on my stupidphone are. i haven't missed a dose yet!

we also celevrated V-day yesterday (as we usually do) by going to breakfast and the movies. i do love the glassblowing part of your day, though, kooos.
  • Options
    what movie?
  • Options
    Well I don't have much to report on today. I'm not in the same state. We shall see what this weekend brings though.

He did buy himself a birthday present today. Thanks for doing some of the work for me DH!
  • Options
    dh ordered the pizza already.  i am tres excited.

we got into a car accident on sunday, and he is taking care of all the insurance thingies.  yay!
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    I'll have to try and remember to take a picture of the card he made me.
  • Options
    CHRONICLE!

i posted a review yesterday.
  • Options
    DK got me some kind of gift, but I don't get it until tonight. I'll brag about him tomorrow. ;-)
  • Options
    He said happy vday this AM, with no prompt. I said it back.

I told him I am saving my card for when he gets here this weekend, so not to expect anything today - I didn't want him to be dissapointed. He said he saved my card, too, but to expect something today. I am expecting flowers.

This weekend I suppose I'll get a card and something from Tiffany's maybe, or he went 'off list' and it'll be something we can all laugh about. Being apart, he hasn't done anything brag worthy in a long time. I hope he pulls this one out.
  • Options
    He let me sleep in on Saturday.   He did bring DefConn in to 'check' on me, but let me sleep some more.  :)

• Options

He got me Trace Adkins.

Actually, tickets to the Trace Adkins concert here next month.  I also got flowers delivered to work.  He scored big points today.  I got him a stove top griddle pan that he's been wanting forever.  He was thrilled!

• Options
    DH told me he was saving us money by not buying me flowers and he was up in the air about a card. We'll see when I get home I guess. I did pick him up one. A card that is. I told him last night he was lucky I loved him because I got him one that didn't have glitter. It was hard to find too, it took two drug stores and a walmart to find one.

We are going out to dinner sometime this weekend. We are planning on going to the new steakhouse. The one we have a gift card from Christmas for.

We kinda suck at this romantic crap.
    "Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another: "What! You too? I thought I was the only one." ~C.S. Lewis
  • Options
    I'm buying myself a California roll, and slice of key lime pie from Whole Foods.

{I'm patting myself on the back for being so romantical}
  • Options
    he and M painted me a Valentine.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    We're not celebrating until Saturday but we'll have like a dinner and a movie date night (he wants to see the new Liam Neeson movie). Money's been tight so we've not been able to go out for months, so we're going to split the cost of it and it'll be our valentines gift to each other.

On a more AW note for him... I made a nice little chore list thing yesterday, with word art and everything. It included all my chores and his for daily/weekly/monthly. He laughed when he saw the "clean up after myself" bit... but... so far so good! Place looks tidier already :D
  • Options
    H is generally pretty awesome. He poured me a glass of wine and did not ask for anything (not that he's generally whiney and helpless, just saying) last night after a very rough day followed by my yearly poke-n-prod.

This morning he reminded me it was Valentine's Day and told me how hot I am. We are so romantic.
  • Options
    he also made me some kickass shots last night. i think i want more tonight.
  • Options
    We had our big date night Saturday and we celebrated our engageaversary yesterday.  He bought me flowers on Sunday.
  • Options
    Nothing especially romantical has happened thus far, other than my period showing up this morning. Awesome.

Tonight we're going to the Melting Pot for dinner while his parents watch Baby A. We usually exchange small cute gifts for V-Day, but since we're buying the house we agreed on just cards and dinner.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Mine has been waiting on me hand and foot (!) for the past two days. I don't even have to ask for anything, he has it all thought out. He woke me up with donuts this morning and since he thought he was going to have to go to work oot for two days, he spent this morning cooking me lunches dinners and breakfast so I could just grab stuff from the fridge without having to cook anything.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards