California-San Diego
Options

Indoor reception venue good for fall wedding?

I'm looking for something maybe with dark wood, fireplace, for about 130 people that will suit a Nov wedding. I live in OC so all ideas I've received from my friends are up here . Thanks!
Anniversary

Re: Indoor reception venue good for fall wedding?

• Options
    kkeltnerkkeltner member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The Prado has dark wood rafters, floors, and accents (with a little latin flair)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Rancho Bernardo Inn is very rustic/tuscan. The room our reception in has exposed wood beams and some wrought iron chandaliers.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Wiens Family Cellars in Temecula has a BEAUTIFUL barrel room!  They have a giant event room as well, and they have a delicious caterer.  We just did a tasting dinner and it was beyond fantastic!  The best part (aside from the free bar all night long) is that you get the entire venue to yourself- they close at 5pm, and after that it's all yours so you won't have any random winery guests in your photos!
  • Options
    kgkatekgkate member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I can think of four different places that would be awesome; all with a little different flavor and price!

The Thursday Club  - Beautiful view of Pacific  - Point Loma. Enchanting, perfect for 150-175

Rancho Buena Vista Adobe - Vista     Secret Garden Rustic California, perfect for 200

Ocean Palms Resort - Carlsbad.... Tropical Paradise and perfect for 75-100

San Diego Botanical Gardens - Beautful Gardens - 175 Guests  Encinitas

I go to many venues on a regular basis and have notes on pros/cons...

One suggestion would be to deternine your guest count..  Rates are usually for 5 hours. Some have rentals included most don't.
  • Options
    csudiacacsudiaca member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi,  Just checking to see if you need help with your invites.  We are a fun letterpress / design studio specializing in custom wedding invitations.  We believe every invitation should tell a story.  Let us help tell your story and leave a lasting impression on your guests.  Thanks... LOL

Cindy
    LOL Letterpress
    lolletterpress@gmail.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards