Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh
Options

Groomsman Cake!

Does anyone have some suggestions on where I can get a cakeboss/charm city- like cake for my groom?  I want to do something star wars themed for him and don't want to break the bank doing it.

Re: Groomsman Cake!

• Options
    It depends on what you mean by breaking the bank and how big you want it. Vanilla Pastry Studio does phenomenal work with some really intricate themes, but the amount of labor adds up price wise! You might check them out though on their website or they also have a Facebook page with more pictures.
    Married since May 12, 2012
  • Options
    I would also suggest Vanilla Pastry - however I have never priced a custom cake there.  But I think anywhere you go you are going to be paying a decent amount as those cakes require a lot of work.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    I guess for help I should add - I'm surprising my FI with a bicycle wheel cake that also includes a fondant version of his bike jacket as his groom's cake. It's $250. We're also getting an elaborate board game cake for my upcoming graduation which is going to be $350. 
    Married since May 12, 2012
  • Options
    Thank you! That helps a lot- was looking for something in that price range!
  • Options
    Ash- I'd also check with Bella Christie bakery in Aspinwall. They're good at implementing pretty much any idea you can come up with (to wit- I recently had them do cupcakes with little fondant sweater vests on them for my boss's birthday, as that's his go-to wardrobe piece).
  • Options
    Thanks!  I will check them out as well!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards