Colorado-Denver
Options

Audrey Hannah

Has anyone ever used Audrey Hannah for engagement/wedding photos? I really love her style, but don't want to make the wrong choice on wedding photographer. If you haven't used her- her is her website, I appreciate all feedback!www.audreyhannahphoto.comTIA!

Re: Audrey Hannah

• Options
    spongejenspongejen member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i was really interested in her services and loved her style.  i contacted her and she sent me her packages.  i had a question about one of them (something like could a different portrait session be substituted for an included engagement pic session since we already did those) and emailed her back.  i never heard anything from her ever again, even after sending a follow up email.  so i can't really say anything about her photography skills, but her lack of communication kinda annoyed me.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    That's the one thing that has been an issue. I think I will contact her again and mention the lack of communication. We have met with her- but she lost emails, etc. I love everything, but that!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    IMO, I would bail on her. A disorganized vendor is never a good thing. You don't want to be worrying if she'll show up at the right time or place, or other small details. If you don't feel right about a vendor, I would advise looking for another. I had both situations, and of course the ones who I didn't have to worry about did wonderfully.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Ive heard that she isnt great with email follow up but that being said I love her work.I had a vendor that sucked at email but did an awesome job on the wedding day- they just werent that great with email correspondence. I would voice your concerns and go with your gut.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I had the same issue too! I loved her work, but she never replied to the emails/questions I sent her. She basically gave me the impression that I wasn't important. I think having good communication with your vendors, especially with your photographer is essential. That being said, she's still one of the best photographers I've seen in a while!
  • Options
    pinkfox121pinkfox121 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I had teh same experience as the person below.  I called her 3 times and she called me back initially and then never returned any of my phone calls.  Extremely unprofessional.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards