Ohio-Cleveland
Options

Live in FL, Married in Ohio! Where?

I live in Florida, I am originally from Cleveland Ohio. I need help finding a reception venue that is not over 70-80 a head, but still beautiful. Also, we are planning to get married during "off season" November. ANY SUGGESTIONS!!!?? Thank you everyone!! I really appreciate it! 

Re: Live in FL, Married in Ohio! Where?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    How many guests are you planning for? 
  • Options
    July2012brideJuly2012bride member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Would you prefer downtown, east, west or south of the city?  What kind of feel do you want the venue to have?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    cab384cab384 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are gettng married at the 100th bomb group right by the airport.   i believe it is $79 a head, that included alcohol and food, champaine toast,  basic table linens,and your choice of a sit down or buffet dinner.  that also includes hot o'durves but we deicded to just go for the cold ones and no champaine toast, so i think our is technicall only $70 person. you can basically make your own package.

very pretty view of the runways, and beautiful ball room..

i am getting married in October, so i will let you know how it goes :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_ohio-cleveland_live-fl-married-ohio?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:110Discussion:22b018dc-c7f9-4c66-b9ae-c645d33bebe9Post:8b8239d1-5ea0-4a39-8e77-8b107b9046ee">Re: Live in FL, Married in Ohio! Where?</a>:
    [QUOTE]We are gettng married at the 100th bomb group right by the airport.   i believe it is $79 a head, that included alcohol and food, champaine toast,  basic table linens,and your choice of a sit down or buffet dinner.  that also includes hot o'durves but we deicded to just go for the cold ones and no champaine toast, so i think our is technicall only $70 person. you can basically make your own package. very pretty view of the runways, and beautiful ball room.. i am getting married in October, so i will let you know how it goes :)
    Posted by cab384[/QUOTE]

<div>I was married there in July. Just a tip: make sure to tell your event coordinator to serve dinner on time according to the schedule. Apparently the waitstaff was waiting for us to sit to serve dinner (we were making rounds to guest tables) and no one ever told us. My MIL finally came over and said they were waiting for us to sit to serve- we were mortifed. Dinner was 45 minutes late and it shouldn't have happened. Just passing a long a little advice!</div>
  • Options
    cab384cab384 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh good advice Thanks! I'll be sure to sit down when dinner time is :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards