Oklahoma

Poppy Lane Design (Florist)

I met with Kelly this past Saturday and what can I say!? She is a wonderful person to talk to! Her work is gorgeous and she really understands people's concepts real well! She will do WHATEVER you would like. She is not a florist who will tell you what you're envisioning is wrong. If she sees something that she thinks you would like, she'll shoot the ideas to ya and won't be offended if you say no thank you. She is a hard worker and it shows with her beautiful work. She works with all prices points. Tell her your budget and she will give you the most for your money.
Check her out on facebook:

Re: Poppy Lane Design (Florist)

• edited December 2011
    I love her!
    Anniversary image
  • edited December 2011
    Did you guys have problems getting in touch with her? I sent her an email a week ago..Took about 4 days to respond at which point she offered to meet me at Cobblestone so I could look at the venue and we could discuss flowers. She said she would be free this week. I immediately responded and have not heard back from her in two days. Is this the norm? TIA
  • JustGLAMOURJustGLAMOUR member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    She is very prompt to contacting people back but I know this past week she has been without a computer because it crashed on her and she has sent it in to get worked out. So she has been trying her hardest to reply back e-mails from her iphone. Give her a call.... 405-409-3827. I will also let let her know that you're waiting to hear back from her.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards