Christian Weddings

Letter Friday.

Write a letter to FI/DH.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Letter Friday.

• Dear FI,
    I know I have been cranky this past week since I have a bad cold but thank you for always offering to get me things and trying to make me laugh. I hate that I have to work all weekend but looking forward to a late dinner with you tomorrow night.
    Love,
    Me
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Dear FI,
    I'm so excited for you to get off work so we can go out tonight for dinner and a movie! I love spending all my time with you and am looking forward to this weekend. Thanks for always being my best friend and biggest supporter. You are the sweetest and simply the best. I can't wait to be officially married to you!

Love,
    Wifey

imageUntitledmy read shelf:
    Faith (FaithCaitlin)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Dear FI,

This week has been a trying one for both of us. I'm glad we're not fighting anymore. Thank you for offering to pay for any vet bills Sophie needs this morning. 

God has plans for us. Let's trust together.

I'm sorry I don't always let you in. I'm working on it, by God's grace.

Love,
    Me
    My blog
    "I will greatly rejoice in the LORD, My soul shall be joyful in my God; For He has clothed me with the garments of salvation, He has covered me with the robe of righteousness, As a bridegroom decks himself with ornaments, And as a bride adorns herself with her jewels." -Isaiah 61:10 NKJV
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards