Iowa-Quad Cities

A Storybook Ending Bridal ~ DeWitt, Iowa

I stopped at Storybook Ending Bridal because my Mom had heard good things. I already had another dress in mind elsewhere and just wanted to please her. We got to the bridal salon and had such a great experience. The staff were very accomodating and helping and the selection of dresses was really impressive. I had such a great experience and ended up getting my dress from A Storybook Ending Bridal even though I wasn't expecting to do so. Thanks Storybook Ending!

Re: A Storybook Ending Bridal ~ DeWitt, Iowa

• Yay another reason not to go there.........
  • riiiiiiight
  • I had heard about this fantastic full service bridal store in DeWitt and I have to admit I was skeptical at first.  I was afraid the prices would be way out of my budget. After searching locally (Davenport) I was pleasantly surprised when I took a drive to DeWitt and realized that A Storybook Ending is truly the gem I had been missing!  I was amazed at the customer service I received!  I ended up just looking on my first visit and then went back 2 weeks later and purchased my gown.  I could not have asked for a better bridal salon and I look forward to working with them as my wedding gets closer.  It was refreshing to have such knowledgeable staff and the selection was unmatched. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards