New Jersey - South

Restaurant to hold wedding

I am looking for a BYOB in South Jersey.  I want to hold my wedding at the restaurant, so would like a private room.  There will only be aproximately 20-25 guests. 

Any suggestions?  Thanks!

Re: Restaurant to hold wedding

• edited December 2011
    I looked at McCormick & Schmick's Restaurant in Cherry Hill. They had a really nice private room....my size is 30 ppl.  It had a patio for cocktails  I liked that it wasn't a package...all kinds of dinner menus, hordvrs and the bar was what I wanted to serve.
    They allso showed me menus for the steakhouse next door, williamdouglas- the room can open up and seat 90... I went to a wedding there this summer and thought is was so nice!  I don't want a catering hall...something more low keyed but elegant.
    So far, this was my favorite!
  • edited December 2011
    Your best bet is looking at restaurants in Haddonfield and Collingswood since they are dry towns.  Try Villa Barone in Collingswood.
    Yorkie Jenga

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Amy4282Amy4282 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Try Melange Cafe in Haddonfield.  They have a back private room as well and have a covered patio in the back that would be great!
  • LinzSturLinzStur member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Kitchen 233 in Westmont has a beautiful (and ability to be enclosed) patio area. Not sure of the cost, but when we went there for dinner I thought the room was so cool and great for a party!
  • lineallowsforlineallowsfor member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We're having ours at Melange in Haddonfield.  I love their food and decor, and Chef Joe Brown is a DREAM to work with.  Also very affordable.

We also looked at Little Tuna in Haddonfield (too small for us, but would be good for you!) and various places in Collingswood.  Both towns are dry, so all resturants are byob
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards