South Carolina
Options

Great but reasonable Photographers in the Greenville/Spartanburg area

I am looking for an amazing photographer to do my bridals, engagement photos and wedding pictures for around $3500. I want someone who knows how to edit, use their camera and work with different lighting. Any recommendations?

Re: Great but reasonable Photographers in the Greenville/Spartanburg area

• Options
    Call Chris Newman. 864-982-1709 Or you can Google him or Facebook. He did our engagement pictures and I love, love, love them! We have him booked for our wedding this fall and I can't wait! Skim through his portfolio online and you can see his style. Plus he's really been amazing to work with and is insanely affordable! Definitely talk with him and see if you like him. =)
  • Options
    Look up Chelsi Kristine Photography.  She's doing ours and is super budget friendly.  Chris Isham is really good too, but pricier.  Joyeuse Photography did a wedding in Anderson for someone I went to high school with last month, but I don't know how much they cost.  Also Sugar Snap Photography in Anderson is pretty good.  I'm sure they would travel.  
    Wedding Countdown Ticker PersonalMilestone
  • Options
    We found Pixie Perfect Photography through a groupon or living social ad when we wanted to get our engagement photos done.  I really like her stuff, she's super budget friendly, and we can't wait to have her shoot our wedding :)  There may be a little extra charge depending on how far she has to travel to get to you (she's based out of Greer I think), but should still be well within your budget :)   http://www.pixieperfectphotography.co/  or on facebook at http://www.facebook.com/pixieperfectphoto (I think her actual website is under a bit of construction). 
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    Aperture Vision Photography!
  • Options
    Angel Pitch in Greenville - she is on Facebook and has a website. She does hair and makeup as well as photography. I am using some of her services
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    www.LindseyKphotography.com is in NC but willing to travel. She edits every picture like art.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards