New Jersey
Options

Married on 10/20!! Vendor Reviews!

Hi Girls! I was married on 10/20 and everything was perfect. Here are some of the vendors we used:

Venue: Seasons, Washington Twp
Pefect! Everyone is still taking about how great the food was, the amazing viennese hour, and the attentive staff. Beautiful location, and our bridal attendent (Kim)was great -  stayed on top of everything and made sure we were taken care of at all times. She carried my dress before it got bustled, brought me my flipflops when my feet were killing me during outdoor photos, brought us one of everything to sample from cocktail hour to our bridal suite before we went out to greet everyone, packed up our dinner for us to take home since we barely ate, and gave us a few containers of treats from viennese hour to take home. During the reception, our drinks were always refilled, and at the end of the night everything was already packed in our parents car before we finished saying goodbye to everyone! Amazing service. Cannot say enough great things about this place! 

Photog & Videographer: Glenmar Photographers
We had Elaine and she was amazing!! She came to the hotel where we were getting ready, and even helped my Mom with her dress. We all had so much fun working with her and her assistant. Very creative, and amazing service from our first meeting last year, to our engagement pictures, and wedding. 

Florist: Riverdell Florist
We worked with Brian and met with him many times throughout the past year to finalize the details. For what we wanted (large manzanite trees with crystals, flowers, candles) his prices are very reasonable in comparison to the other florists we looked at. The flowers were absolutely gorgeous!! When we saw everything on the day of the wedding finally come together, every single thing we asked for came out EXACTLY like we discussed. The centerpieces were stunning and we got so many compliments on them. My bouquet was perfect, and everything was beautiful.

Dress & bridesmaid dresses: Bijou Bridal, Paramus NJ
Beautiful store, and amazing shopping experience from day one. I showed the consultant pictures of styles I was looking for and she immediately grabbed a dress that included all of the details I was looking for all in one dress!! Alterations was great to work with and my seamstress did a wonderful job, my dress was ready on time a few days before the wedding, and all set to go. Never had any issues.

Wedding Coordinator: Laura from Every Last Detail
Laura was amazing throughout the entire process. She responded to my emails right away with all of my questions leading up to the big day. Very professional, organized and on top of everything! She made sure we had everything we needed at all times and made sure all members of the bridal party had their flowers, and knew where they needed to be. 

DJ: Magic Momemts
We had Sal as our DJ, and all I can say is if you want everyone on the dancefloor the entire night, Magic Moments is the way to go! Everyone is still talking about how much fun they had and how great the music was! Extemely organized and professional, played all our requested music, introduced everyone correctly, and had everyone dancing the whole time!! In between breaks like dinner, etc, he would contantly come over to check on us and make sure everything was great. Also came with a photog that took candid shots of everyone to display on the tv screens, and gave us a usb drive at the end of the night with all of the pictures. 

Limo: Danaro Limo
Cars looked like they were brand new and clean, drivers were on time, and extremely professional. One driver helped me with my dress getting in/out of the car, and even held my bouquet at the back of the church and handed it to me before I walked down the aisle. 

Hair and Makeup: Melissa D'Aloia & Co.
We had Lauren and Nicole come to our hotel to do everyone's hair & makeup. They came early to set up and everyone looked stunning! I got so many compliments on my hair and makeup, and it stayed on ALL night! (for someone with oily skin, my makeup usually slides off halfway though the day) By 1 am, my makeup still looked fresh! 

Favors: Candy Apple Shoppe, Glenwood NJ
Lauren and Leigh (owners)are probably the nicest people I have ever met. They gave us free apples to take home and sample before we placed an order - delicious! We ordered 150 apples and everyone was handmade, wrapped perfectly and each tied with a ribbon with our names and wedding date. We received so many compiments from our guest on how delicious they tasted!

Re: Married on 10/20!! Vendor Reviews!

• Options
    Hi Kristin! Congrats on your wedding :) Would you mind sharing feedback on cost for the hair and makeup? Not sure what standard prices are in the area and still looking for someone for our wedding in August. Thanks so much!
  • Options
    The prices might be on her website, but I forget.

For bridal hair & Makeup (airbrush) it came to around $425 total,

BM Hair was $85, and BM Makeup was also $85

Hope that helps!
  • Options
    Hi Kristin,

Not sure if you still check this but I just booked my September 2014 wedding at Seasons and would love to hear more about your experience!

Congrats on your wedding! xo
    Stephanie
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards