Students

First week is done, and my FI comes home tomorrow!

AHHHHH!!!!!!!, the first week of classes is over, yes! only 9 more to go. Math class is well, math. But im fully determined to get an A. My fashion class will rock for sure, and my information lit. class a fun, the teacher is awesome. For our first day in class we set up a blog. I don't blog but it was cool. And considering the class lasted 8 hours, it could have been worse.

And the best thing is the family is coming home tomorrow. YES!!!! I finally get my FI back. Having to stay behind for school, while everyone else gets to go on vacation, is not fun and I will NOT be doing that again. I don't know how military spouses handle it. This week along was enough to make me rethink the overseas study program my school does. I can't even fathom what it  must be like to have you loved one gone for months on end, AND not know if they are safe.

Now its off to the daily homework grind. Math, uggg. Good luck to all you other students!
image165 Invited
image9 are ready to party
image0 Aren't coming
image156 Can't find their mail box
RSVP Deadline: September 19th

I will make mistakes
I will face heartache
On Christ the Solid Rock I stand All other ground is sinking sand I will not be moved Wedding Countdown Ticker
Planning Bio/ Blog

Re: First week is done, and my FI comes home tomorrow!

• I know what you mean about a week feeling like an eternity. Since the beginning of August, BF has been working away through the wee (4 hours up North), so I see him only on weekends, and it is so incredibly hard. There is only 1 week to go, and I'm extremely relieved! I'm so glad I still have the rest of my friends and family around to keep me sane.

Enjoy all of your homework - you're a brave girl for taking math. It's not my cup of tea, that's for sure! Your lit class was 8 hours though? I've never heard of that!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

Life is good today.
  •  Lit class is a friday class and only 5 weeks long so it's longer then normal. And im being forced to take math. If I didnt need it to get my degree I so would not be taking it. I hear ya, it's not my cup of tea either!
    image165 Invited
    image9 are ready to party
    image0 Aren't coming
    image156 Can't find their mail box
    RSVP Deadline: September 19th

I will make mistakes
    I will face heartache
    On Christ the Solid Rock I stand All other ground is sinking sand I will not be moved Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Planning Bio/ Blog
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards