June 2012 Weddings
Options

June 9th Brides

SIX MONTHS!!! Ahhhh!!!  I can't believe that's all we have left! What do you have left to do??  

I still feel like I have a ton to do. We have all the big vendors booked but I got overwhelmed with all we have going on and am taking a WR break until after the holidays!  

Today also marks 11 months FI and I have been together and 3 1/2 months we have been engaged! yay!
Wedding Countdown Ticker
image 309 Invited so far!
image 142 Are ready to party!
image 125 Will be missing out!
image 42 Are driving me crazy!

Re: June 9th Brides

• Options
    Yay! Congrats! I am a June 9th bride too :) 
    We have our major vendors, but lots and lots of things still to do. 

• Options
    Ahhh yay! I may freak though when I see 5 in my countdown tomorrow! All big things booked and done except flowers and makeup but I have appointments for those at the end of the month. I actually feel like I'm in a good spot with my planning.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    congrats June 9 brides!! 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Yay!! Our big thing left to do is book our honeymoon.. Other than that, just easy stuff like rent tuxs, hair/makeup trial, DIY the invites.. :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Congrats!
  • Options

We will have had a 25 month engagement so I cannot even begin to explain how ecstatic I am about only having six months to go!!

All of the big things, like vendors, are done and the things that are left to do that come to mind, I can't do until the spring...  Hair and makeup trial, dress fittings, finalize cake flavors and design, meet with florist to approve the centerpieces, finish my couple of DIY projects...  Plus, find a new job and move 800 miles. (Have I lost my mind?)

• Options
    I'm a June 9 bride too.  We have so much left to do:
    Florist, DJ, Rental chairs, Hair & Makeup appointments, book honeymoon

Ahh! it makes me want to crying thinking aout how much we have to do still.  I just want the day to be here! but good news is, I have today off and I have 2 florist appointments.
    Today is also our 1 5month engagement-versary!  (we will be engaged for 21months at the wedding)
    Anniversary
  • Options
    I am in total shock it is only 6 months away! I have most of the big stuff done... lots of little things. Lots of DIY projects.. I took a lot on thinking I have lots of time.. and now it is creeping up on me super fast!
  • Options
    6 months I can't believe it!!! how was my ticker at 11 yesterday, and at the 6 today???? Insane - We have the majority of everything booked...our major things this month are picking out bridesmaid dresses, finalizing the invitations and figuring out what we are doing for the rehearsal dinner!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I can't believe it either!!! I'm so ready for it though!! I just got my save the dates yesterday so this weekend I am addressing them and shipping them out on Monday! I can't wait to have that done!!

FI has to choose a suit for himself & his groomsmen to wear and we have to meet with our baker (our venue is contracted to work with her and the cake is included, if we don't want to work with her we can bring our own but then obviously we pay for it). We have to do a tasting and discuss what we want for a cake.

Other than that all vendors are booked and its just little things...place cards, puttng favors together, wedding party gifts, LOTS of lottle things...lol
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_june-2012-weddings_june-9th-brides-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:3ae4d68d-f10a-4dec-8810-da13c14a7b86Discussion:ec916d02-d586-4c1a-80b1-033dc96348b4Post:5b28f5b9-82ce-4626-be9e-2c06377fbb6c">June 9th Brides</a>:
    [QUOTE]SIX MONTHS!!! Ahhhh!!!  I can't believe that's all we have left! What do you have left to do??   I still feel like I have a ton to do. We have all the big vendors booked but I got overwhelmed with all we have going on and am taking a WR break until after the holidays!   Today also marks 11 months FI and I have been together and 3 1/2 months we have been engaged! yay!
    Posted by amonis[/QUOTE]

I am so happy! All today I kept thinking "6 months from now I'll be____!" (walking down the aisle, getting pictures taken, eating at the reception, dancing, etc). We've been engaged sicne 3/13/10 so I'm so excited time is finally starting to move fast! And I am in the same boat as amonis, I am absolutely overwhelmed with everything going on right now (Christmas stuff and we are beginning our house hunt) that I haven't been doing a whole lot of WR things lately (have our major vendors booked), btu after Christmas, we have a bunch to do!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Started dating: 10/25/05 My 21st birthday & our engagement: 3/13/10 The first day of the rest of our lives: 6/9/12
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards