Connecticut
Options

Need Invitation Suggestion

Hey All,
I am starting to look into invitation options. I have been looking online, but haven't found anything I loved that can be customized to my liking. I am trying to find some places in southern CT that I can go to and work with someone in person, but that won't cost me an arm and a leg. Any suggestions?

Thanks!

Re: Need Invitation Suggestion

• Options
    I recommend looking up Jen Strunk. She is based out of the Stonington area I believe. Several girls on this board have used her for invites. I used her for engagement party invites and she did a great job. I'm making my own wedding invites, but I've seen samples of her wedding invites and she does a great job and will work with you to create an invite custom to you and your FI!
  • Options
    Did you check out Minted?  We used them for our save the dates.

We are using Ruby the Fox for our invitations and she's awesome!  And her prices are pretty resonable too.  She's based out of DC but is really great communicating and has a few brides in CT.

June Siggy Challenge: Fav. Engagement photo

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Ditto pp, Jen Strunk is amazing!  http://www.designerjen.org/ We met with her in person initially to look at samples and discuss what exactly we were looking for.  The finished product knocked our socks off and she is very reasonably priced.  She did all of our stationery and we couldn't have been happier with our decision.  I know she is very busy these days so I would reach out soon to see if she is available.  GL!
  • Options
    Another Jen Strunk fan, Loved our invites, she was great to work with.
  • Options
    Jen or estoPrints  
    counting down to the big day
  • Options
    As crazy as it sounds I used Magnetstreet.com & loved ours! We ordered STD's from there and got a really good coupon to use on our next order! Totally customizable and turned out gorgeous!!!

GL!
    ~Miss.~
    ~Mrs.~
    **Password: kls114**
    Photobucket
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards