Florida-West Coast

Bachelorette Party in Tampa

Hi all. I need some help figuring out what to do with a bachelorette party. I have 7 girls coming down for a friends B party. I have only lived in the area for a few months so I have no idea where to take them!

My plan of now is for us to take a cab from where I live to Ybor City for dinner, drinking and dancing. Does anybody have any suggestions on where to go?

Info on us:
All of us are in our 20's
there will be about 7 or 8 of us
we are looking for fun, tendy, high energy places

All suggestions are welcomed! Thanks so much!

Re: Bachelorette Party in Tampa

• I would go to OPA in chanelside for dinner and dancing! then AJA to party. Maybe do a pole class before?
    577906 10151197172303105 844768324 n Follow Me on Pinterest www.shoplovelivelearn.blogspot.com Anniversary
  • Personally I think Ybor has gone down hill alot in the past 5 years, the crowd can be very mixed and not always in a good way =) I this M1ssJ's suggestion at Channelside was good! Also, Mangroves in south Tampa is a pretty trendy club and there are nice trendy restaurants on howard or in hyde park. There are also lots of places within walking distance there (the other places a bit more casual though) but if you get tired of just one place you can walk to others.  Theres always downtown St. Pete too...
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Ciro Speakeasy on Bayshore. So amazing, kinda pricey but super trendy and fun.
  • I'd skip Ybor too....can be a rough crowd.  How about SoHo?
  • Just to add something different, maybe look at shephards on clearwater beach. They have really good food in the restaurant, tiki bar for some drinks and live music in the wave nightclub for dancing. Have fun!

Anniversary

September 2011 Siggy Challenge- Favorite Ceremony Photo
    Photobucket
  • I had my bach party in Ybor a little over a year ago and had a blast. It just depends what you're into -- what kind of music and crowd you want to hang out with!
    We did The Columbia for food, got a hotel and walked to many, many bars. Coyote Ugly, James Joyce Irish Pub, we played beer pong somewhere, danced at Prana, ended up somewhere with live music.... it was a lot of fun. Though - I will warn you - Coyote Ugly is awesome and gives you way too many free shots.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Thank you everyone for your input it is most appreciated. Channelside looks amazing and it has a Howl at the Moon and a Wet Willy's that I think will be awesome. Some of the girls are coming down a little early so I'll have them look at the options as well. Thanks again!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards