Chit Chat

Just need to vent...

Don't get me wrong... I love my FI to death.  But sometimes he just annoys the crap out of me.  We both work full time jobs.  But when we get home he sits on the couch while I make dinner, do laundry, dishes, clean blah blah blah.  Now most of the time I don't mind this.  But, when his "guy duties" are done (meaning outside work) why does he get to sit and relax while I bust my ass?!  My duties never end... weather never changes inside!  I know... I just need to ask him to help out.  I just wish he did it without me having to ask.  And while I'm saying that I'm tired of seeing those dumb repost things on Facebook about how Mom's do so much and need all kinds of recognition.  I think moms deserve all the credit in the world, but I work just as hard and I do not have kids.  I work 40+ hours a week, cook dinner 7 nights a week, pack lunches, do laundry, clean the house, take care of my 2 animals (1 being a very messy and big St. Bernard) and everything in between.  Can't we all be recognized for the hard work we do regardless of if we're moms/dads or not?

Sorry.. just needed to get that off my chest...
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: Just need to vent...

• I have such a boner for this thread right now.
    It's a girl!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Why even bother to post if you're going to delete all your shiit?  My god, you drive up a frickin' wall.

Everything the light touches is my kingdom.
  • Psh...you guys just all have shiity husbands!  Mine does ALL the housework because that's how I roll!

Lol, seriously though, guys aren't mind readers, if you want help, ask for it.  I'm sure you'll be surprised how willing they are to help.
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards