Maryland
Options

Expressions of St. Mary's Catering

Hello everyone,

I was wondering if anyone has ever been to a wedding that was catered by Expressions of St. Mary's in southern Maryland.  They are the exclusive caterers for St. Mary's city and I was wondering how they were.  I am having trouble finding reviews (aside from those posted on their website).

Any help would be great!

Thank you!

Re: Expressions of St. Mary's Catering

• Options
    Sorry, no experience excpet for maybe one of the bridal shows in the lexington park area, but I can't remember how the food was.  We too are getting married down in St. Mary's but using Quality Street Kitchen Catering.  Have you tried asking on somd.com in the forums or somdwedding.com?
    June 2012 Siggy Challenge: Invitations
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Planning Updated 02.08.12
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Wedding Countdown Ticker image 134 Invited!
    image 94 Are making the trek South
    image 39 Won't be able to make it
    image 0 Are MIA!
  • Options
    I had a friend get married at the old statehouse down there.  I am not sure what the catering company was but if they have an exclusive catering contract then it must have been them.  The food was good, I wouldnt mind having them for my caterer.  But we are only having about 30 people and are just going to Clarke's Landing.
  • Options
    Hi! This is Debbie, owner of Expressions. We became "exclusive " this year however we were operating as "expressions catering" in Southern Maryland for the past 7 years but have been around for many years starting in Prince George's County. Please look at our current website at www.expressionscatering.net and see our menus, pricing and what our clients think of us! Same company new name!!!!!! Debbie
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards