Ohio-Cincinnati

Recommend your planner

So I'm planning from out of town, and am contemplating getting a planner to ease the pain. 

Basically, I'm looking for someone to help with vendor recommendations and coordination.   

I have a call into Cincy Event Planning, anyone else? 

If it matters, we're going to be having the church on the East Side (Anderson), and reception either there or downtown or something like that.

Thanks so much!

Re: Recommend your planner

• edited December 2011
    Kristen Kloth with Tres Chic Event Planning! (513) 871.HELP is her phone #
  • MattsPenguinMattsPenguin member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    How did you choose a planner? 
  • edited December 2011
    As another bride planning from out of state, I ended up booking Cincy Event Planning. I've most worked with Julie and she has been fabulous. She responds to emails very quickly and has been tracking down linen quotes for me with no problem. Definitely would recommend CEP!
    edited December 2011
    Thanks, Hoya!  (went to Georgetown?)

Out of curiosity, what package did you go with? 
  • edited December 2011
    I interviewed 3 different planners and went with the last one I interviewed.  She seemed to be the most reasonable and she has been great so far.
  • edited December 2011
    Ditto Kristen with Tres Chic  - she was AMAZING (you can read a full review in my bio).

I chose her based off of recommendations here on the Knot.  I'd scheduled appointments with other planners, but after meeting with Kristen, we cancelled those.  Kristen just "clicked" with what I wanted for the wedding. 
    www.treschiceventplanning.com">
    www.treschiceventplanning.com
  • kelklumpkelklump member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I used CEP and loved them. I am a little biased since I know Julie - but It hink they do great work! Let me knowi f you have any questions. I am happy to answer. They were a great investment for my wedding day.
  • edited December 2011
    MattsPenguin: sorry just saw this now!

We ended up doing a modified version of the their day of services.  Julie was great about structuring a package that really fit everything that we needed for our wedding.
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for all of the great responses.  I'll be on the phone with the two of them in the near future.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards