June 2012 Weddings
Options

Friday Checks

FI and I had a very productive day.

I dropped off his ring to get engraved, he ordered his groomsmen gifts (thanks peackykeen for your recommendation), I ordered the hankies for our moms and have tracked down all but 6 of the missing RSVP's.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Friday Checks

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_june-2012-weddings_friday-checks-12?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:3ae4d68d-f10a-4dec-8810-da13c14a7b86Discussion:935fe74c-b56b-4aad-b8bb-988947ded8f4Post:8d3b9614-e773-48f5-8018-fc910fb744b0">Friday Checks</a>:
    [QUOTE]FI and I had a very productive day. I dropped off his ring to get engraved, he ordered his groomsmen gifts <strong>(thanks peackykeen for your recommendation)</strong>, I ordered the hankies for our moms and have tracked down all but 6 of the missing RSVP's.
    Posted by Ash61612[/QUOTE]

My pleasure. :)

I will hopefully get the majority of the RD planned out today. I am also going to be writing out the readings and asking another one of our pastor's to do one of them.

First Look
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    Last night we finalized our "Play" and "Do not play" lists for the reception and FI is sending it to the band today!

We've also made 67 jars of jam so far!! Who knows how many we'll end up making. We have 99 yeses and 124 people left to hear from (only 10 nos!)

We got our first official decline yesterday. Up until now, we've gotten yeses where only have the family can come or something like that, but no true declines. My mom was so sad. I'm being more realistic and hoping for a good amount of more nos. I was hoping for 180-190. If everyone else accepts (which I know they wont), we'll be at 223!!
  • Options
    We chose the rehersal dinner menu.
  • Options

-My parents paid for my cake (I am so grateful for this)
    -Lined up a dog sitter for our HM
    -Finalized our wedding program

Today: I hope to order hankies and pick out our last hotel for the HM

Cappadocia, Turkey
    June 2012 March Siggy Challenge: Honeymoon location
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
    image 215 Invited so far!
    image 160 Are ready to party!
    image 30 Will be missing out!
    image 25 Are MIA!
  • Options
    Great job with the jam Kelsey!!

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_june-2012-weddings_friday-checks-12?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:3ae4d68d-f10a-4dec-8810-da13c14a7b86Discussion:935fe74c-b56b-4aad-b8bb-988947ded8f4Post:26fbb15d-ee83-41ff-935a-418fa2438024">Re: Friday Checks</a>:
    [QUOTE]Last night we finalized our "Play" and "Do not play" lists for the reception and FI is sending it to the band today! <strong><em>We've also made 67 jars of jam so far!!</em></strong> Who knows how many we'll end up making. We have 99 yeses and 124 people left to hear from (only 10 nos!) We got our first official decline yesterday. Up until now, we've gotten yeses where only have the family can come or something like that, but no true declines. My mom was so sad. I'm being more realistic and hoping for a good amount of more nos. I was hoping for 180-190. If everyone else accepts (which I know they wont), we'll be at 223!!
    Posted by kelsey+brandon[/QUOTE]
  • Options
    We have our cake tasting tonight and we're putting the deposit down on the cupcake stand our cake will sit at the top of. Our wedding 'cake' will look similar to this but chocolate and vanilla cupakes with white icing and damask cupcake wraps.

• Options
    Got the hankies for my FMIL and grandma in the mail- they look great!  I now have all my BM gifts as well so I have to start wrapping them this weekend.
    I got one out of the three pairs of wedding shoes as options I ordered and I HATE them!  I'm really disappointed b/c they were my favorite online.  They were also the most expensive so I guess it's good I'm sending them back.  Hopefully the other two will be better.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_june-2012-weddings_friday-checks-12?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:3ae4d68d-f10a-4dec-8810-da13c14a7b86Discussion:935fe74c-b56b-4aad-b8bb-988947ded8f4Post:0507df78-7055-43da-a29d-75b87aad19fc">Re: Friday Checks</a>:
    [QUOTE]Great job with the jam Kelsey!! In Response to Re: Friday Checks :
    Posted by Elizabeth80[/QUOTE]

<div>Thanks! :) It's a lot of work, but so worth it! I can't wait to hear what our guest think!</div>
  • Options
    -Ordered centerpiece vases for the reception.
    -Bought the picture frames and table easels!
    -Had to find another can of spray acrylic paint because the first can didn't work!  FFIL is assembing the card box (stacking it and painting it, I'll decorate it myselt); figured I could give him a project :)
    -Ordered the favors.
  • Options
    - Got our soldering kit, so I will spend all weekend burning wood (sigh, stupid detail I must have)

- Going over vows with FI and see what we can find.
    - Need to push FI to get him GM gifts.

Kelsey I got jam as a favor, and it's the only favor I've actually ever taken home with me!
  • Options
    So far my only check is the meeting with our DJ to go over our song lists has been scheduled.  Hopefully more to come later.
  • Options
    Sent 'week of' schedule out to BMs today!  3 weeks!!  Uber-excited/nervous/anxious!
    Visit The Nest! Visit The Nest! Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    holy OMG, we got SOOO much done!! so much, in fact, we got home late and i couldn't post it yesterday like i wanted to!
    we got FI fitted for his tux, went to the jeweler's and gave them my rings (boo!) to get rohdium (sp?) blasted, buffed and souldered (again, sp??) together, we went to BB&B and picked up another 3 gallon beverage dispenser, we went to joanne's and got the stuff to make my girls' hair pieces and we went to best buy to see about getting FI's laptop fixed (totally not WR, but whatever). yay! now i just have to put together the hair pieces and do about 1,000 other things and it'll be our wedding day! woohoo! 5 weeks to the day from today!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards