June 2013 Weddings
Options

Funny story...

So, my FI thinks that I am going to let him see my dress before the wedding.... or he thinks he will be able to figure out how to find it and see it for himself!!!  I told him I miiiiigghhtt show him a photo of it (he'd forget by the wedding anyhow)
but anywho last weekend we were at a wedding and his grandma and I were talking about the bridesmaid dresses and then she commented on how much she liked the one we picked out for ours... then FI goes "gram, can you believe she hasn't even gotten her own dress yet!?!" and his gram was like "oh she'll find one, don't you worry" and then I go "yeah, *FI* thinks he's going to get to see it!" and he goes on about how he'll find a way yaddayadda I said "you do realize the store keeps the dress for you til the wedding day right?" and he's like " well I'll find out which store it is and I'll find a way to see it! I know how to do sh*t like that yadda yadda"

Then he walked away to talk to someone and me and his grandma totally crack up- I BOUGHT A DRESS TWO MONTHS AGO!!!! hahhahaaahhaaa  he thinks he's ssoooOOOO smart LMFAO!!!
I'm going to see how nervous he gets when we're only like 2 months from the wedding and he thinks I still don't have a dress!!!  hahahaaa

Re: Funny story...

• Options
    Thats too funny! I would be like you want to see my dress ok! and show him a picture of a dress that is the total opposite of the one that I got. Luckly my fi doesnt want to see any of it! I showed him a picture of some shoes i liked and he said he didnt want to see them! Guys are crazy some times!
    Photobucket
  • Options
    Hahahaha that is soo funny! i love how is grandma is in on it too lol. I shoulda done this to mine too since he wants to see it soo bad!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    hahaha love it!
    June '13 - Cake!
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker

Books read in 2013 - 0/25
  • Options
    So funny. My FI does not want to see my dress at all. I really dont care if he sees my shoes ahead of time, but he told me he really doesnt want to see them either.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    Lol, I like your style. If my FI was acting like that, I'd do the same thing.

Luckily my FI doesn't want to see my dress. Well, actually, he says he's dying to see it but only because he can't wait for our wedding day. He's pretty traditional and doesn't even want to do a first look before the ceremony because he wants to wait to see me coming down the aisle and share his first look with everyone. I was surprised to hear that! I can't wait for him to see me in it... I know he'll love it as much as I do.

Anniversary
  • Options
    That's awesome!  Definitely keep that story going as long as possible!
  • Options
    That is so funny!!! Love it!!!

My husband and I were talking about whether or not I would wear a wedding dress for our renewal, just debating it back and forth, when he mentioned seeing the dress when he was home over the winter. I let him know then that there was no way he was seeing me in that dress until I join him for our vows! He's game for anything, thank goodness, and the kind of guy that would say I look beautiful even if I showed up in a tube top, camo overalls, no shoes, and a straw hat. Wait, now that I think about it, he might prefer that ...

Julie
    Wedding Countdown Ticker image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards