Louisiana-New Orleans
Options

Chairs in Jackson Square ceremony

Are there any brides who are having or had their nuptials in Jackson Square and are renting/rented chairs for the ceremony? What companies have you considered, and what arrangements are you making for delivery/pick-up? I'm planning from Buffalo, NY and would appreciate any advice that you can offer!

Re: Chairs in Jackson Square ceremony

• Options
    From other posts on here I've heard that Jackson Sq. limits you to 100 chairs.  Keep that in mind because every guest must have a seat.  That's the only helpful tip I have.   I recommend myeventdelivered for party rentals.
  • Options
    Hi there, 
    Yep, we are getting married in Jackson Square one month from today.  Also keep in mind that you can only set the chairs up on the paved portions, so you have to be a little creative with the set up. 

We ordered our chairs from YourEventDelivered.com and it was really easy.  We placed the order online, received confirmation back pretty quickly and were assigned a rep to work with (though we haven't really needed to work with him).  They deliver/pick up based on your needs.  

We were limited by Jackson Square as to when the set up can begin (can't begin any sooner than one hour before the ceremony start), so also keep that in mind. 

We are from Connecticut and the whole thing has been distant planning, except for one brief trip down there in December.  Let me know if you have more questions.

K
  • Options
    Hi there,
    Just wondering how the chair situation worked out! Did you end up doing 100 chairs? How was the set up/take down by YourEventDelivered?
    Did you need a coordinator? Did someone need to show them what to do on the wedding day or did they just take care of everything without you? THanks!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards