African American Weddings
Options

Where they do THAT at???

Hey Knotties

I'm on my wedding website making changes and updating things and I see a FB like button at the bottom. I'm like cool, let me like my page.... Within minutes, I have 4 people RSVP.. Really- these are people who I had no intentions of inviting and really just believe they wanna come just to be nosey... get this, one have 2 young kids and made it her business to add them also.. EXCUSE ME (rolling eyes & neck) This is an ADULT RECEPTION.. Geeesh People...

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Where they do THAT at???

• Options
    OMG! Are you serious? That's absolutely crazy.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Lol no maam! Can you password protect that part of the site or the whole site?
    577906 10151197172303105 844768324 n Follow Me on Pinterest www.shoplovelivelearn.blogspot.com Anniversary
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_where-they-do-that-at-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural Wedding BoardsForum:400Discussion:2e38f22c-7654-4519-867e-be3a76a03ba7Post:3f63e832-da72-4aac-844f-f61779823c10">Re: Where they do THAT at???</a>:
    [QUOTE]Lol no maam! Can you password protect that part of the site or the whole site?
    Posted by M1ssJ[/QUOTE]
    I cant password protect it, but I nicely deleted her RSVP and erased it from my timeline on FB. These people a mess.. Can I at least send out my save the dates gosh. lol
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I would also message her..... 
    577906 10151197172303105 844768324 n Follow Me on Pinterest www.shoplovelivelearn.blogspot.com Anniversary
  • Options
    WOW. thats why i didnt post my wedding site on fb. I wanted to though lol. I only put it on the invitations that were sent so only those people could rsvp because if I had put on fb and just random people started to rsvp, how was I going to tell them, "Yea I didnt plan on inviting you, sorry you cant come" lol
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Wow. Thats just crazy. 
    Daisypath Wedding tickers LilySlim Fitness goals tickers
  • Options
    msbdumasmsbdumas member
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Comment
    edited September 2012
    O wow...seriously ! No boo boo..sorry..you dont get to invite yourself and thing 1 and thing 2. getyolife in my tamar voice lol
    imageimage May2013 October Siggy:Honeymoon:Putna Cana http://1badwedding.weebly.com/
  • Options
    The website I had wouldnt let you RSVP unless you were already on the list
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards