Wedding Invitations & Paper
Options

Save the Date Postcards

I would like to send out postcards for our Save the Dates.  I'm hoping to be able to put one of our pictures on the front with the wedding date and maybe get the information printed on the back...and I don't want to spend a lot.  I found www.postcards.com and they look good.  Does anyone have experience with them?  Or have any other suggestions?

Thanks!

Re: Save the Date Postcards

• Options
    Sign up for vistaprint's emails. You'll get emails a few times a week for free stuff. 100 postcards are almost always on there, so all you have to pay is the picture upload fee and shipping.
    June 2011 Siggy Challenge: My Dress
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    My fiance' and I didn't want to spend a lot of money on our save-the-dates either. We ordered ours off of snapfish.com we have our picture on the front and our info on the back. we ordered 50 of them for I wanna say under 40 bucks and they are amazing. We just got them in. They came in 3 days after we ordered them and they are so great! And for under 40 bucks tops you cant beat that!
  • Options
    I used Vistaprint.com.  When you sign up on the website, you'll start getting sale e-mails right away and they always run the 100 free postcards sale.  All you do is pay shipping.  My postcards came out great, I loved them.  I did send them out in envelopes though just to protect them and the info on them, but you don't have to do that.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I'm not sure where you are located but FI and I didn't want to spend a lot either. If you have a Sam's club or BJ's near you we went to their photo center and were able to design them ourselves. We have a picture on there with all the wording and our wedding website. They have different backgrounds that you can choose from and they will print you a copy before to make sure you like it. We got 100 of them for $26. HTH
  • Options

I done mine with vistaprint.com as well and included a picture all for $12 w/ shipping. I didn't use an envelope to save on postage. And they came out great!

• Options

I bought a package of 100 post cards (4 per sheet) for $15 at Staples. We are printing our own. Did a test yesterday and they look great!
    If you have a good printer, this is the cheapest way :-)

Also, I'm sending them with my Xmas cards so, am saving on postage!

• Options
    For those of you who ordered VistaPrint.....does their company name show up anywhere on the postcard?
  • Options
    I know i"m coming to this late in the game, but I wanted to suggest Zazzle. Zazzle had a lot of designs that I liked, so I used them over VistaPrint.  They were a bit more than what other brides paid (like $30ish for 50 postcards), but I was so impressed with the quality.  I think they're are worth looking into.  GL!
    Vacation
  • Options
    PIB of ours (under paper).  I did them through Vistaprint (postcards with magnets, sent in envelopes), and including postage, they were $0.82 each.  People LOVED them.
    DIY & Planning | Married 

Married: 2010
    Mom to J: 2011
    Mom to H: 2014

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Dresses may be easier to take in than let out, but guest lists are not. -- kate51485
  • Options
    Thanks for all the info ladies.  I think we're going to go with postcards.com.  300 for less than $50 including shipping and we can upload our own design- double sided.  The works!
  • Options

Fill us in on how that company works out I think I may want to try them myself.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards