Florida-North Florida

HELPP

So Im starting to plan my wedding and I am bound and determined to stay under 2,500. Me and my fiance are very relgious so we will not be having alchol or dancing at our wedding. We plan on doing everything are self. Any ideas or things to help??? We plan on getting married this september and we will be planning everything our selfs. Any advice or ways to save??Are wedding theme is old vintage, lace, pearlcolors:yellow and grayMy engagment ring is a pearl and would love to keep that peice in my wedding as well as would love to get married in a vintage house or barn.

Re: HELPP

• For <2500, you will be relatively limited. Get married on the beach, and just have food brought there and eat outside. That's probably the most cost-effective option. Skip extras like favors, they're not necessary. Skip the bridal party, unless it's extremely important to you. Larger bridal party= more attendant gifts you really should buy. If you have friends/ family members that have a band/ are in one, consider hiring them for a discounted rate (maybe they'll be kind enought to offer to play for free if they're all going to be guests). I guess you don't really need live music if you're not having any dancing, though. So maybe just an iPod hooked up to some portable speakers.

Oh, also... have a rain plan. September tends to rain in Florida, in case you aren't from here.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • What part of Florida are you getting married in?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards