Second Weddings

Finally! A link to our photo gallery...

If you'd like a link to the photo gallery (310) photos ... please send a PM. Cheers!

Re: Finally! A link to our photo gallery...

• fireytigerfireytiger member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
  • Sue-n-KevinSue-n-Kevin member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Lisa, I LOVE YOUR PICS!!!! You both look so happy..........

- is that young man your son? He just graduated HS? He looks about 25!
    - Love your dress! The shoes match your bouquet so well, I''m sure it wasn't an accident
    - Love the picture of your shoes and the striped socks.....your son's or Mr Lisa's (?)........too funny!

And I LOVE the last picture.......staring into each other's eyes, dancing.

Looks like everyone had a GREAT TIME, and you, in your dress, was priceless.

Congrats!
  • Lisa50Lisa50 member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_second-weddings_finally-photo-gallery?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:35Discussion:3b4ca0b5-4f9a-402b-b8e0-431f7d3b387bPost:d6051c04-c0d8-471e-bc66-b50c6e490089">Re: Finally! A link to our photo gallery...</a>:
    [QUOTE]Lisa, I LOVE YOUR PICS!!!! You both look so happy.......... - is that young man your son? He just graduated HS? He looks about 25! - Love your dress! The shoes match your bouquet so well, I''m sure it wasn't an accident - Love the picture of your shoes and the striped socks.....your son's or Mr Lisa's (?)........too funny! And I LOVE the last picture.......staring into each other's eyes, dancing. Looks like everyone had a GREAT TIME, and you, in your dress, was priceless. Congrats!
    Posted by Sue-n-Kevin[/QUOTE]

Thank you!!  We had a ball, an absolutely fabulous time.  And yes, that <u>is</u> the man-child who just turned 18 in March.  He has a baby face even though he's built like a linebacker.  I love the juxtaposition of that hulk playing the violin.  *sigh*

The striped socks ("sillies") are my son's. The funny part is that we didn't know, until the run down the hall (he had to borrow an undershirt from Mr. Lisa) that the his socks and my shoes were a perfect match.

Everyone, from the toddler to my aunt and uncle celebrating their 57th anniversary (the lady in the short white dress on the dance floor) has a great time.

I'm glad you enjoyed the photos.
  • MikesAngieMikesAngie member
    Name Dropper 5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thank you for sharing!! Great pictures of a truly wonderful moment! You were a beautiful bride!! 

More in the PM...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards