New Mexico
Options

Rehearsal Dinner

I’m having a very hard time finding a unique place to host my rehearsal dinner.  I wanted to use Los Poblanos, but they are not available on the date I need.  Does anyone have suggestions for other places that would be similar? 

Thanks!

Re: Rehearsal Dinner

• Options
    mdsanchmdsanch member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hmmmm....not really "unique" but I do love their patio....El Pinto.   It is a way out there if people are drinking but what about at Prairie Star?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    El Patio is great... if your party isn't huge, you might look into Casa Vieja in Corrales.  Best food and drinks ever, and it's an intimate location.  I was hoping we could use it, but we're going to have so many people for the rehearsal dinner that I think we'll just order pizza instead!
    August 2011 Board Siggy Challenge: Bouquet Inspiration Photobucket My Planning Blog
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    we are going with el pinto, you have to have a min. of 50 ppl for a private patio and the dinner prices are about $30-40 pp.  You should also look into Church St Cafe, they have an awesome patio!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://albuquerque.weddings.com/Sites/weddings/Pages/main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-mexico_rehearsal-dinner?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:130Discussion:0d3027d9-6fce-468f-b151-c0e597f156c0Post:a8b5b3b3-83fa-4fa9-9d3b-792b068837fb">Rehearsal Dinner</a>:
    [QUOTE]I’m having a very hard time finding a unique place to host my rehearsal dinner.   I wanted to use Los Poblanos, but they are not available on the date I need.   Does anyone have suggestions for other places that would be similar?   Thanks!
    Posted by ewhite5466[/QUOTE]

Have you tried Casa Rondena?  Very similar feel.

We had our rehearsal dinner at Sadie's - they have a patio.  First of all, much much cheaper than El Pinto and I thought it was better (my brother did his at El Pinto - i thought it was too formal, we wanted relaxed)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Have you tried St. Clair's Winery & Bistro on Rio Grande? The food is amazing and they have a great patio that you can reserve for parties. I think that they're pretty reasonable with their prices as well.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Oniells Event Space has great food and great prices!

www.oniells.com/event-space
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Have you looked at Church Street Cafe in Old Town?  The building itself is a beautiful old adobe structure right off the plaza, and they just added a rear room that can seat up to 100+ people and can be reserved for occasions such as this.  
    The room opens up onto their back patio, which is really lovely in the spring and summer- has a fountain, trees and flowers.  I think they charged us $20pp, which included a complete NM buffet (with sopapillas, enchiladas, rellenos, fajitas and all the sides),  They are also very reasonable in terms of their alcohol, offering NM beer and wine and pitchers of agave margaritas for everyone at a pretty economical price (for approximately 40 adults, almost all of which drank several somethings, we were charged $300).  Walking distance to a couple of bars for after dinner (Seasons, Q-Bar) which is nice for guests.  Good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards