Georgia-Atlanta
Options

DOC

Anyone using a day of coordinator or wedding planner???  I need some recs.....thanks!!!!

Re: DOC

• Options
    MelissaAnne88MelissaAnne88 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    My venue provided a day-of coordinator...might want to check with your venue to see if they do as well! :)

Otherwise, check on WeddingWire!
    The Happiest 5K on the Planet! Color Run 2012
    "I think the threat of 'You've ticked off The Brides!' might do it." Anniversary LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • Options
    TheCranberryTheCranberry member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My venue provides a coordinator as well, but she's more to coordinate deliveries, floor plan and the venue staff.  I also hired a day of coordinator to do things in the weeks and months before the wedding.  She's doing more with calling the vendors to make sure they're on point.  Designing the flow of the ceremony/reception and making sure we are on time.  Taking care of relatives who may need exta assistance.  That kind of thing.

It will be Christie from Niq Events: http://www.niqevents.com/ She is very nice, and I've met one of her assistants who was nice as well.
  • Options
    My_MattMy_Matt member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Check out www.mybrideidea.com  Lot's of experience! You will not be sorry :)
    I wonder if Prince William and Kate are registered at Target?
  • Options
    kimberlykhkimberlykh member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We just interviewed Daria MacGregor from Circle of Weddings.  She comes with great reviews and we really liked her.  We'll probably book her but I want to interview at least one more person.
  • Options
    jlander98jlander98 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Love, love, love mine...her name is Mary Beth Calland, website is: www.WeddingsByMaryBeth.com
    Super reasonable, very responsive and has great ideas. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards