African American Weddings
Options

miss2mrscj, flasweetheart, tootie, and any other Orlando brides

who's your MUA and how much is too much to pay???

I don't normally wear makeup but want to find someone in Orlando that I can start to check on.  Any suggestions?

TIA 
80 said yes image

Re: miss2mrscj, flasweetheart, tootie, and any other Orlando brides

• Options
    edited December 2011

I had asked a girlfriend who is coming to my wedding to do mine but I may change my mind.  I have another friend who is a stylist and been pageant director for the Miss Florida pageants and so I may get her to do it or a MUA she knows to do it. As soon as I figure out what I'm going to do I'll give you some names.

Anniversary
  • Options
    Tootie512Tootie512 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Google Lena G of Orlando. I believe she does Hair and makeup.
    ~Forget or life is yours to miss~ Johnathan Larson - RENT Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    happe2getherhappe2gether member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks ladies!  IDK about Lena G though. She is probably out of my price bracket.   Her resume is impressive!
    80 said yes image
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    She did my hair before and she was actually average price for a touch up. So I would just give her a call and see. If not she might be able to refer you to someone else in your price range.
    ~Forget or life is yours to miss~ Johnathan Larson - RENT Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Also go to your local MAC store or counter and check out the artists there ... ask them if they do any freelance work and if they can email you pics of stuff theyve done..
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards