Favors

Lip Balm for Favors

I'm planning on ordering custom made lip balm in fall flavors with custom labels. My guest list is 240 and I need an idea of how many to order.
  Thanks in advance!!

Re: Lip Balm for Favors

• future-mrsfuture-mrs member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hmm...I would say order however many per guest that is coming...you definitely don't want to run out of favors or end up short.
  • futurepivkofuturepivko member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I say order about 275-300. Just in case some come defective, etc. you have backup. Also, you may want a few to remember your big day, and you can never have too much lip balm :)

• edited December 2011
    I say order one for each guest that is coming and then add about another 30-40 incase some are defective.
  • CA2MT4EveRCA2MT4EveR member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Have you used these lip balms before? Do you know the quality of them?  I ask because there have been times I have gotten some crappy lip balm/gloss as gifts and they just suck so I throw them away. 

One per guest is more than plenty.  Women typically carry it in their purses, but men are about 50/50 on it.  Some like it, some don't.  And yes, you can have too much lip balm.  If there is some leftover at the end, it can go bad and get stale or gross.
    dont make ur password so easy. gbck2CA2 hahahaha
  • edited December 2011
    You're giving lip balm to the men as favors as well? If so, I would say alot of your favors will get left behind and go to waste.
    ~Alissa & Frank 10.9.10~
  • edited December 2011
    That is exactly what I was thinking. I can't even get my FI to use non-scented lotion for his dry as hell hands, let alone lip balm. You may want to consider doing something different for the guys or putting some little candy bags on the tables, too in case the guys don't want the lip balm and they can have candy, guys never turn down food.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards