Connecticut

Looking for a good nail place - Htfd area

I want to have tips put on, and a gel overlay french manicure (it will last the whole honeymoon, too!) any good recommendations?

There's a place in S. Windsor called Linda's Beauty Nails who did this for me a couple years ago and they were good. Just wondering if there's some place that other Knotties swear by.

12 more days! EEK! :)

TIA!
Wedding Countdown Ticker Visit The Knot! 172 invitedimage 149 accepted!image 23 can't make itimage

Re: Looking for a good nail place - Htfd area

• starrbuk13starrbuk13 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i always go to Noella in Farmington, and they also have a location in Avon.
  • edited December 2011
    I've gone to Annie's Nails in Wethersfield a couple of times and got a mani/pedi. It was the best place I have been to so far. Even during the basic manicure, they give a neck and shoulder massage and parafin hand treatment is included for under $15.
    Anniversary
  • megbrooks2011megbrooks2011 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_connecticut_looking-good-nail-place-htfd-area?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:65Discussion:394b9bcc-6ebf-4395-a72a-833ae48d1224Post:491175b6-23b3-421e-8cb4-0acc57f7153c">Re: Looking for a good nail place - Htfd area</a>:
    [QUOTE]I've gone to Annie's Nails in Wethersfield a couple of times and got a mani/pedi. It was the best place I have been to so far. Even during the basic manicure, they give a neck and shoulder massage and parafin hand treatment is included for under $15.
    Posted by swissarmymelody[/QUOTE]

They are my favorite too!  I go all the time.  Ask for Brian if you go.  They just hire some new people and they aren't nearly as good.  Brian is the best!
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_connecticut_looking-good-nail-place-htfd-area?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:65Discussion:394b9bcc-6ebf-4395-a72a-833ae48d1224Post:75225267-5717-4d78-9f69-d6a72364cf4d">Re: Looking for a good nail place - Htfd area</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Looking for a good nail place - Htfd area : They are my favorite too!  I go all the time.  Ask for Brian if you go.  They just hire some new people and they aren't nearly as good.  Brian is the best!
    Posted by megbrooks2011[/QUOTE]

YES! Brian gives the best service by far!
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    I just went to Natural Nails in Glastonbury, right next to Whole Foods, and the place was by far the best mani/pedi I have ever gotten and the service was unbelievable!!
  • SuMmErKuTiESuMmErKuTiE member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    When I lived in Middletown I used to go to Elle Nail Spa on the Berlin Turnpike. Beautiful place, they do a great job, and are very friendly.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards