California-Tahoe
Options

South Lake Tahoe Restaurants for banquet/reception

I'm from out of town and getting married in South Lake Tahoe May 12th, 2012, and I'm trying to find a romantic/classy restaurant (not out dated) to have our reception dinner. My budget is $20-$25 per person. So that rules out the Riva Grill, Jakes on the Lake, Lakeside Beach Grill....etc. Please tell me there is a restaurant out there with great atmosphere and great prices!! Any suggestions are GREATLY appreciated! Smile

Re: South Lake Tahoe Restaurants for banquet/reception

• Options
    Did you find one?  If you haven't you should look into Off the Hook, or The Getaway Cafe.  Delicious, both of them...not sure about how groups would fit...or private dining.
  • Options
    We used the Stateline Brewery.
    Great atmosphere/prices.. and they have a reception room in the back.
    We picked a custom menu to keep everything in our price range with 6 choices plus a kid's menu. And she set up the cutest beer tasting for our guests as well for just the price of the pitchers of beer. My dh really loved that it was more laid back and guy friendly. They have a screen too and you can run a slideshow if you want.
    It turned out really really nice, and they were one of our favorite vendors of our whole wedding.
    Photobucket
  • Options
    THANK YOU, THANK YOU! I like all three of those options, and I hadn't heard about any of them!
  • Options
    So, I decided to go with Stateline Brewery!! :) i'm so relieved! I didn't think I was going to find a place!! Soooo, happy!!
  • Options
    YAY! You won't regret it!
    We planned from Dallas, so I know how you feel. DM me if you have any questions!
    Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards