Ohio-Toledo

Atlas Bridal

I must say the girls were helpful . My problems started when It was time to pick my dress up. I was not pleased. I don't feel like getting into it right now. But I do not reccommend alterations through them. No problems with my dress before they touched it! When I went to put it on beads fell off! At the receptions beads fell off.  I didn't even get out of the church and the bustle was broken. I'm pissed! I went to the shop this am and just because I only pd about I think 42.00 for alterations that seemed to be an excuse. She gave that back! i will not recommend them for alteraions. Then she had the nerves to say the other beads coming off is because the designer. What a shame all the money I spent there they would not even steam my veil! I didn't purchase my veil from them .

Re: Atlas Bridal

• edited December 2011
    That's not good to hear, I bought my dress from Atlas.  Yikes.  I'm sorry you had such a bad experience with them.  I hope your wedding was wonderful, minus the trouble with the dress.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

258 invitedimage
    182 can't wait to partyimage
    76 are missing all the funimage
  • rak123rak123 member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011

Oh dear, I am sorry :(

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • msbdumasmsbdumas member
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    im having my trying on dressing with them this sunday, i hope i don't have any issues with them ! 
    imageimage May2013 October Siggy:Honeymoon:Putna Cana http://1badwedding.weebly.com/
  • Altoid_StormAltoid_Storm member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I tried on dresses there and they seemed helpful, but I didn't like the small selection. I ended up at Gallipo's for my dress and it was wonderful.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    All I can say is my dress is runied I can't get it cleaned because the beads are falling out! The owner had the nerves to ask me "how did I put the dress On" and she's trying to blame it on the designer! " It came that way" I had no problems with the beads falling out untill their seamtress runied my dress! It's so sad all the money I paid. I will not do business with them again! The other girls were great! I can't stand a person who will not admit that it's their fault deep down inside she knows good damm well what they did to my dress.
     I talked to several other shops and they said that they would have never removed all my beads in that fashion. All I can say is I should have listened to some of the reviews about their alterations.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards