May 2014 Weddings
Options

Kinda New but not really...

I had an account on TK in like 2010 but forgot the email and username, plus we officially have a date so I'm starting fresh lol.

I'm Maggie.

My fiance and I are getting married on May 3, 2014.  We are having a classic church wedding with outdoor reception at my parents home. I wanted a pink wedding but that reminded me too much of the movie Steel Magnolias so maybe yellow or an all white wedding now.

I think that is about it. If you have any questions let me know! I'd love to chat and get to know you ladies and gentlemen!

Re: Kinda New but not really...

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_may-2014-weddings_kinda-new-but-not-really?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:19d54fbd-7c52-420d-abe6-dce14dfc8da4Discussion:84700444-9676-4599-a956-553f2fc91146Post:d0463e00-6939-4781-8d2d-c86d8e840a5b">Kinda New but not really...</a>:
    [QUOTE]I had an account on TK in like 2010 but forgot the email and username, plus we officially have a date so I'm starting fresh lol. I'm Maggie. My fiance and I are getting married on May 3, 2014.  We are having a classic church wedding with outdoor reception at my parents home. I wanted a pink wedding but that reminded me too much of the movie Steel Magnolias so maybe yellow or an all white wedding now. I think that is about it. If you have any questions let me know! I'd love to chat and get to know you ladies and gentlemen!
    Posted by WMSKTF[/QUOTE]

<div>Hey! Im Dora! My fiance and I are getting married the day before you! May 2nd, 2014! Were having the ceremony and reception at the same place and the ceremony is planned to be outside.  Weve decided to go with a purple and silver theme.  The only thing now is to find a dress that I love within my budget.  Its not the easiest thing to do! </div>
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_may-2014-weddings_kinda-new-but-not-really?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:19d54fbd-7c52-420d-abe6-dce14dfc8da4Discussion:84700444-9676-4599-a956-553f2fc91146Post:d0463e00-6939-4781-8d2d-c86d8e840a5b">Kinda New but not really...</a>:
    [QUOTE]I had an account on TK in like 2010 but forgot the email and username, plus we officially have a date so I'm starting fresh lol. I'm Maggie. My fiance and I are getting married on May 3, 2014.  We are having a classic church wedding with outdoor reception at my parents home. I wanted a pink wedding but that reminded me too much of the movie Steel Magnolias so maybe yellow or an all white wedding now. I think that is about it. If you have any questions let me know! I'd love to chat and get to know you ladies and gentlemen!
    Posted by WMSKTF[/QUOTE]

Hi! We are getting "re-married" (got pregnant, had to do a quick wedding for insurance purposes, having a re-marriage so we still get to celebrate) on the 3rd too!
    Jan 2013 Mom's Siggy Challenge - Me and my Valentine <3<a href="http://tinypic.com?ref=111ig68" target="_blank">Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Hi!

We are getting married the same day :) How exciting! If you have any questions with planning you can message me. I would love to get to know everyone and see what ideas you guys have for a May wedding! 

I know it's still a little early, but the earlier the better. You can address every detail without a HUGE amount of stress!

GoodLuck! 
  • Options
    Hello!  My date is May 31st.  The fiance chose it, so he could remember it. Ha ha.  We have getting married at a small church, the same one where my parents renewed their vows.  (Catholic so my Dad had to get an annulment from his marriage right after he got back from Nam)  The ceremony is at my parents house.  A candellight supper with mostly family since there are a lot of them.  Our colors are deep green and blue.  I have a wedding dress and my bridesmaid dresses.  We only have three attendance each.  We decide on things like everyday, I am really like we had the extra year to plan because I found planning a wedding is hard when you have life going on at the same time.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards