Wedding Party

Bridesmaid order??

OK! Heres the deal, I have 6 wonderful women on my side of the WP, all of which I love to death, and cannot imagine my day without them! The problem I have, is what order do they walk down/stand in at the ceremony?
Clearly my MOH first, then my friend and cousin who were the toss ups being my MOH (meaning I had a tough time deciding between the 3 of them who would be my MOH) So i would like it to be the 3 of them first... my dilemma is the other 3, who I love equally and cannot choose what order because I dont want them to think that the order has anything to do with who is more important to me..because it doesnt...How did you order them? Whats the best way to do this without hurting any feelings?

Thanks!!

Re: Bridesmaid order??

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_wedding-party_bridesmaid-order?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:37Discussion:11feae68-1d03-4f11-80ac-bde9e92466d7Post:d02bf8c9-7caf-49b0-a28b-bbf13641bd3d">Re: Bridesmaid order??</a>:
    [QUOTE]Why do they need to be matched with the groomsmen? Only the bride and groom are there to be paired up.
    Posted by RetreadBride[/QUOTE]

not paired for romantical reasons...more like..not pairing my 5'1" 95 pound bridesmaid with his 6'4" 200 pound groomsmen.. ones that already know eachother, and not pairing them with someone that they already cant stand being around etc.
    I think its what will work best for us based on knowing our wedding party.
    and then lining them up based on the mens heights...that way there is absolutely no possibility of hurt feelings..and yes, I know im overthinking this.. but a couple of my bridesmaids get their feelings hurt really easily and its just not something im wanting to deal with-and i know i will
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards