Maryland-Baltimore
Options

Berger Cookies for OOT Bags

Where can I buy them?  I'd love to get them in bulk but doubt I'll get that lucky.  Suggestions anyone?  Thank you!

Re: Berger Cookies for OOT Bags

• Options
    soccerella7soccerella7 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    oooh I love berger cookies and miss them now that I dont live in md.....thats a really good idea for your oot bags.  Sorry I dont have suggestions on where to get them though!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I would call Berger and ask if they do larger orders.  Also, depending on how many you need, they do sell the 15-oz packages of smaller cookies, which look like they hold at least ten cookies.  If you were doing two per bag, and had 25 bags, that would only be 5 of them (and they sell those at my Giant, as well as on the Berger website), which isn't too bad.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thank you!  I'm stopping by Giant today to check it out.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I know "highs" carries the cookies.  But i am sure they don't have a lot in stock on a daily basis. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    sarfar88sarfar88 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Berger's Bakery has a store in Lexington Market and the staff there may be able to give you more information about buying in bulk.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Oh god berger cookies are so very good. Can I be invited to your wedding?
  • Options
    blisphordingblisphording member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Bergers also makes a Berger cake (which is basically like the cookie only... a cake!) We are having one as our groom's cake!

Good idea for the oot bags too!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    That is exactly what my brother did for his wedding. And yes, they just called bergers company since it is baltimore located and they were able to cut them a bit of a deal. It was really nice because they got the individually packed 2 cookie packs.

Their bags had those and clipper city beer, beeswax candles, maps of MD...all MD stuff. It was really nice.
    More than words.....
  • Options
    sassylaursassylaur member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    not really for OOT bags, but had to share this with everyone that loves berger cookies-
    check out the 'baltimore bomb' pie at dangerously delicious pies (http://www.dangerouspies.com/). they have crushed up berger cookies in them with a vanilla custard. they are amazing. totally worth breaking any diet for!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards