Texas-San Antonio

Best Sephora makeup artist in SA?

Aloha y'all - does anyone use a reliable, talented makeup artist that works out of a Sephora beauty studio in SA?  I've got a go to girl where I live who does phenomenal special event makeovers on me for free ($50 gift card purchase required which I use to buy my regular makeup purchases).  It saves a ton of money and always look great at special events!

Anyway, I'd be thrilled to bits if I could find a similar talent at a Sephora in SA so I can use this same option for my wedding day makeup and use the saved funds elsewhere in the budget.  

So please let me know the names of the best makeup artist at SA Sephora if you've got one you've used for special occasion makeovers!  Thank you!

Re: Best Sephora makeup artist in SA?

• kcb10kcb10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I was planning on doing my own make-up for my wedding, and just went to Sephora to pick out a few things the week before my wedding.  The BeneFit make-up line rep (I think it was Stephanie, not positive) helped me and did my make-up - it looked fantastic.  I decided not to try to do it on my own and wanted to use her for my wedding but she was doing some event that weekend and wasn't at the store.  The guy who did it was really good, but I wish Stephanie could have done it because she had such a great personality and did it so beautifully!
  • edited December 2011
    I hear what you're saying...doing it yourself sounds great until you see what they do is completely beyond my talent level!  It was great b/c she also used the full airbrush (Temptu) system first.  Basically got that, faux eyelashes, and a full face of beautiful makeup that lasts all night for nothing!  Can't beat that deal, esp b/c I can't repeat the same skills nor have the airbrush system, etc
  • jl409jl409 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Which Sephora did you go to?
  • kcb10kcb10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I went to the Sephora at North Star Mall.  They had the Temptu stuff available, but I didn't use it! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards