Georgia-Savannah
Options

Catering Help

I am having a destination wedding on Tybee Island in June.  We had selected Lady and Sons as the caterer but we have been having nothing but problems with them even getting us a contract to sign.  Has anyone had any experience with them?  I'd love to use them but I'm worried this is a warning sign.  Even my wedding coordinator is trying to push us away from using them now.

Thoughts?  I'm way out of town so I need some local help!

Thanks ladies!
Stephanie
Stephanie Mueller

Re: Catering Help

• Options
    iluvmytxrgriluvmytxrgr member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    HOnestly, their food is only kind of "eh".  IF you are doing your reception on Tybee, look into Sundae Cafe, Marlin Monroe's or Cafe Loco for catering. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    kkaurakkaura member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have to agree - her food is hit and miss. The first time I went, it was eeeh, the second time it was amazing. I would go with something close to Tybee anyway.

Also not sure if you have a photographer - but I just posted this and I thought I'd let you know but there is a photographer who is having a free bridal photoshoot contest where the winners (three of them) will get free engagement or bridal photos and 50% off a photography package if you decide you want to use them. You may already have photos but honestly, who doesn't need more pictures of themselves?!? :-) The link is below if you want to check it out. It's on their Facebook page:

http://www.facebook.com/notes/pro-deo-creations/free-bride-photoshoot-contest/169262029765575
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards