Washington

QOTD: What is your favorite part of wedding planning so far?

What is your favorite part of wedding planning so far? Is it the awesome venue that you found? All your DIY projects that are coming together? Post pictures if you have them :)
Pregnancy Ticker
2010: 41 books, 2011: 31 books, 2012: 100 books

Re: QOTD: What is your favorite part of wedding planning so far?

• BrideCa2011BrideCa2011 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    dress shopping and registering- but it is too early for me to get too carried away with registering since we had to push our date back because of some family health issues...
  • mrandmrsbristmrandmrsbrist member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Besides the fact that I get to marry my best friend, my favorite part was buying my dress.
    Pregnancy Ticker
    2010: 41 books, 2011: 31 books, 2012: 100 books
  • edited December 2011
    My favorite part was sharing ideas with my FI and figuring out exactly what we wanted. Adding in the pieces of us into things was my favorite part. :-) Aside from getting to marry him.
  • edited December 2011
    My favorite part is talking to the officient together... seeing how ryan feels and what i feel.. how we view the first time we met.. it's like a big "all about us" session every time. I love hearing him speak because he gets so into it, which really shows how much he cares and loves me. :) saaaappy
  • Fabi&NitaFabi&Nita member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That we found the perfect venue that we both love! and seeing my FI try on wedding dresses :) she just looked so amazingly beautiful.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker It's a Girl!! BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards