Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul

Married and vendor reviews!

Hello everyone! I got married on July 9th and just got back from my honeymoon in Hawaii! All of your vendor reviews have helped me plan my wedding and I honestly could not have done it without all of you. Here are some of my vendor reviews. I will just highlight some of them that some people might not know about because there were all fanstic. Everyone went above and beyond for us.

Chruch - St Edwards Catholic Church Bloomington, MN
I am so happy that we found St. Ed's because my fiance was married before and we live together. I thought that there was no way for us to get married in a church. But St. Edwards was happy to marry us and it was a wonderful expeirence.

Photographer - Kirk Photography Woodbury, MN
A co-work of my DH (!!!) recommended them and I am so happy they did. They were so much fun to work with and we felt so comfortable with them. They tried to hard to capture beautiful photos for us and you could tell they just wanted the day to be special for us. They even stayed late to capture photos that we did not even ask them to do. I truely appreciate them for that. They are amazing!!

Florist - Couture Fleur - White Bear Lake, MN
Lesley was also AMAZING! She knew exactly what we wanted and make them come to light. She is so creative and takes such pride in her work. She did a lot of extra stuff for us a no charge. I thought I knew what I was going to find at the reception site when I got there and was pleasantly suprised at what I saw. She decorated the whole reception site and the cake. She made the place look spectacular.

Reception site - 5120 Restaurant and Onyx Bar
Jen from 5120 is so helpful! Even though I tried not to call her with silly questions, I had to and she was always happy to help. She pretty much held my hand through this whole process because I did not know anything about weddings. The food was good, the staff was great, and just like the church, I am so happy to have found them.

Travel agent - Time Travels Inc.
I had the BEST honeymoon ever and a lot of the credit goes to Andre from Time Travels Inc. She got us amazing rates for Hawaii. The hotels we stayed at were amazing. I thought I was inside of a postcard it was so pretty. She took care of everything and I did not have to plan a thing. I just had to show up and enjoy myself. She was great and I plan to use her for my future travel needs.

I am so sorry this is so long but I just wanted to get these reviews out there. The other vendor's I used were amazing too. Everyone gets an A+ but this post would be a novel if I wrote it all out. I just wanted to highlight these guys because they are not as popular on this board as some of my other vendors (S&C, Louise, etc.). Please let me know if you have any questions! Happy planning!

Re: Married and vendor reviews!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards