Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth

DJ Barnes pulled out of our wedding a month prior!!! DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH HIM.

Hello everyone.  I am not a negative person, but I feel that I should warn couples in the Dallas/Fort Worth area about a DJ named Robert (DJ Barnes, dba).  He was eager to book us and take our deposit only to miss vendor agreement deadlines with our venue.  After he missed the deadline do to not taking care of his end of the business deal and filling out the form, he flaked on us a month out from our wedding forcing us to search for a replacement DJ.

PLEASE DO YOURSELF A FAVOR AND BE CAUTIOUS IF YOU ELECT TO ENGAGE IN BUSINESS WITH DJ BARNES.  I can't promote him in any light other than a negative light after how he treated us.

Thank you and best of luck with your wedding.

Re: DJ Barnes pulled out of our wedding a month prior!!! DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH HIM.

• I'm sorry to hear about that. Do you need a replacement DJ, if so I'm sure the girls on here could give you great recommendations.

• I totally agree! Do not do business with DJ Barnes! He seemed professional when I met with him the 2 times prior to the wedding, but at the reception, he totally screwed up!
    He cut our first dance short. As in, the song just stopped in the middle and there was a whole minute of silence! First dance ruined.
    The sound was terrible! I finally found out that he was using the house speakers rather than his good speakers bc he says he thought it was only an hour long reception that was chill. Um, no! I told him on numerous occasions that this was a 4.5 hr long reception with lots of high-energy dancing!
    He didn't play hardly any of the songs my husband and I requested.
    He claimed we owed $200 more than the price we agreed to. I don't think so. He got the original price agreed to and certainly did not get a tip!
    My mom was pissed and anyone I mentioned the sound/music to, agreed that he was terrible.
    STAY AWAY FROM DJ BARNES!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards