Getting in Shape
Options

Calorie Crash - Need Advice Please

Hi ladies.  I have an issue with consuming all my calories (and then some) early in the day.  Then by the time I get home I feel bad for not wanting to eat with FH in the evening.  How do I find some balance with this.  I was thinking maybe I could just eat something small with him or drink tea while he eats?  What suggestions have you all got?  Thanks much.

Re: Calorie Crash - Need Advice Please

• Options
    Yeah, I think each person has to work this out for themselve. I was a day eater re; calories and then when I moved in with FI he is an evening eater. You should try maybe doing what you are thinking. For me, this didn't work as I wanted to eat too when I was around him. So, I  weaned myself off of eating all my calories in the day by not having snacks at work or at least having low calories things like popcorn. Also, I don't go to the staff room where all the goodies are. I don't eat lunch or breakfast out anymore and bring my own. In order to not feel my blood sugar drop in the day I eat 3 small meals and then I have my meal in the evening with FI. Don't know if that helps. I think you have to find the right healthy balance for yourself.
    Aug 2013 Brides - January Siggy Wedding Site, Pinecrest Lake: imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Thanks ladies!  I will try your advice because I don't want to make this an ongoing habit.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards