June 2013 Weddings

Bridal Shower!

My bridal shower will be at a restaurant. Should I include directions to the restaurant on the invitation?
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Bridal Shower!

• In my opinion I don't think you need to. As long as they have the address I think they should be fine. I think most people have access to a GPS these days anyway. And if most of them are local they will likely know where the restaurant is!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • You don't need to. Like CnS said, as long as the address is included, you should be good. Although the invitations should be sent by someone else, since hosting your own shower is an etiquette faux pas (not saying you are, but it's not clear from your post since you're asking if *you* should include directions on the invites).
  • The bridal shower is being hosted by my mother and the invites will have her return address and rsvp info, but I am ordering them and sending them out. It's probably not etiquette, but no one will know or mind.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_june-2013-weddings_bridal-shower-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:f30b0bfc-508d-415c-bf59-ab83e327da37Discussion:e9457817-e812-4982-ba92-c31d2fbc40b4Post:35af1af0-e745-48d5-a143-c909f63de9d3">Re: Bridal Shower!</a>:
    [QUOTE]You should not be sending them or anything as its not you hosting it,
    Posted by JillianNJohn[/QUOTE]
    Yes, but that's not the point of my post. And as I've stated no one will know or mind.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards