California-Los Angeles
Options

Downtown bridal shoe shopping?

Hi guys -

I would like to take my mom downtown this weekend so we can check out flowers, decorations, etc. While we're there I would also like to try on some bridal shoes since I've been having a lot of difficulty finding shoes elsewhere (tried DSW, Macy's, Nordstroms, TJ Maxx, etc).

Does anyone have any good reccomendations for shops downtown that sell discounted bridal shoes? I'm looking for places with a wide enough selection to have flats, heels, wedges, etc, instead of just the standard 4" bedazzled heel that I can't wear because I'd fall over :)

Thanks!

Re: Downtown bridal shoe shopping?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I bought my shoes at DSW in Pasadena for $20.75.  Here is the pic of them.  I don't know about buying shoes downtown.  I would also check myglassslipper.com THey have a variety of shoes in different prices, styles and heel heights.  They will also dye them to the color of your choice. If you dye, they will send them to you white to try on before they dye.  

Anniversary
  • Options
    jagore08jagore08 member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I purchased mine at Off Broadway Shoes (on Topanga Canyon in the valley).  They were 2 1/2" Cole Haan heels.  Super comfy. 
    Ignorance is a poor defense. Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    katbagginskatbaggins member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for the tips! I hadn't thought of Off Broadway but I might have to try it.

I think I'm the only girl in the world who actually hates shoe shopping, so I feel kind of lost right now :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards