• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
New Jersey - South

Caterers?

I am getting married in an untraditional wedding venue in Stone Harbor, NJ.  It's great because everything is entirely up to you: I can bring in whoever/whatever I want to.  So far, it's saved us a TON of money (especially on bar costs).  I'm hoping we can save a good amoung through catering too.

Does anyone know of any restaurants or caterers in the area who aren't very expensive and are willing to provide off-site catering?  I have found a few places, but Fi and I want to find a couple more before we make the drive to Jersey for meetings & tastings (we want to get it all done in one trip).

I really appreciate your help!

Re: Caterers?

• edited December 2011
    Check out Due Amici Caterers.  I'm getting married at the Camden County Boathouse and Due Amici is one of their preferred vendors.  We had a no obligation meeting WITH a tasting...I couldn't believe it since most caterers want you to book first before you have a tasting.  Their food is incredible...we're doing a buffet service.  They also have a preferred liquor vendor (since we have to supply the alcohol) who will buy back whatever isn't opened after the wedding.  We met with Jennifer (the catering manager) and also spoke with Dan Palombo, who is the owner of Due Amici.  I was totally impressed by them.  www.dueamicinj.com

Good luck!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • jacquiroxxjacquiroxx member
    500 Comments Third Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    Thanks so much!!!  This is exactly what we're looking for.  I really appreciate the recommendation and will contact them this evening :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards