Texas-Austin
Options

Wedding planner needed...

I give in! I need a planner. Particularly for two reasons, one not familiar with the Austin area enough to have the insight that a planner will have and second I need help in staying under budget. I need to be able to say I want to spend no more than X and they figure the rest out and are very blunt and honest with expectations. Need your help ladies!

Re: Wedding planner needed...

• Options
    AlexhobbsAlexhobbs member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I just can't say enough about Aimee Villa, the owner of LIzze Belle Event Management: lizzebelle.com. She's been absolutely wonderful, completely accessible, and direct and honest. Whenever I feel daunted and overwhelmed with everything I have to do, I talk to her and I feel like it's all going to be OK.
  • Options
    Kclark2011Kclark2011 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have had a wonderful experience with C & C wedding creations. (OWNER) Claudia 512-701-7085. They have customized a package to fit my needs and my BUDGET!

http://ccweddingcreations.com/index.html

Hope this helps!

Let them know Kristy Vargas sent you (Wedding date: 3-31-2012)
  • Options
    Johannah22Johannah22 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thank you so much for the feedback! But what kind of prices am I looking at? I was thinking 500$ plus is that realistic for basics?!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Call Kristi Treadwell with Joyful Details. She's so responsive, friendly, creatve, helpful and totally willing to work with your budget. My photographers (AL Collective) worked with her at a recent wedding and went out of their way to call and tell me how wonderful she is. Hope that helps!
  • Options
    Another vote for Kristi Treadwell with Joyful Details!! My wedding is in two weeks and I do not know what I would have done without her!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards