Florida-Central Florida

Wedding Cake

Need some money saving ideas on where to get a decently priced wedding cake! $300 for a wedding cake for 100 people seems pretty pricey to me!

Re: Wedding Cake

• I hear a lot of people use Publix.
    imageimageLilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • ashbosityashbosity member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited March 2012
    $3 a slice is actually pretty good. I believe that Publix often actually ends up to be more than that and unless you find someone that works out of their house, you probably won't find much under $3 a slice. You could have a partially fake cake made and serve guests from a large sheet cake in the back, but it will probably still be a few hundred dollars. 
  • Check out the Chef's Galley LLC https://www.thechefsgalleyllc.com/Home_Page.html

they are doing my bridal shower cake, rehearsal dinner cake, and wedding cake.  We are having a 4 tiered cake (multiple flabors) with a lot of intricate decorations (think LED lights!) and the cost is $3 per serving.  They were willing to work with us and our budget and I am so excited to see the final product!  Also, when we had our tasting, it was delicious! Excellent quality and a really great company.  They actually do a lot of wedding type things (we are renting our centerpieces from them too!) and they also do catering. I really recommend contacting them asap! Also, they threw in a complimentary grooms cake with our order.
    image182 Invited! image108 Are ready to party!
    image74 Are seriously missing out! Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Check out Clara's Bakery in Winter Springs they are by far the best I have seen yet and very affordable!!!! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards